What's new

The Coffee House

Did anyone actually buy something on Black Friday or Cyber Monday this past weekend? I just bought my usual groceries and meals.
 
Did anyone actually buy something on Black Friday or Cyber Monday this past weekend? I just bought my usual groceries and meals.
We waited to buy some Christmas gifts and some badly needed new clothes, but we didn’t splurge on anything big.
 
Hi Hosers! Happy Humpday. Had a nice lunchtime hike with the pup. She loves to climb! I tried to keep it to the main paths today but she would not be denied at least one trip up the rocks for a view.

00FC7C25-E0C3-4FB7-B8DA-3DB00FF76D58.webp






Did anyone actually buy something on Black Friday or Cyber Monday this past weekend? I just bought my usual groceries and meals.

Nothing. We don’t need anything and neither does the rest of the family. Christmas gifts will be very low key this year.
 
I can't believe how big Harlie's getting! :icon_eek:
 
I can't believe how big Harlie's getting! :icon_eek:

she’s about 35 lbs. More long and lean than anything else. She won’t get much bigger, maybe a bit heavier but not much. Because she was a rescue she was spayed really young. When that happens they don’t tend to get very big as they miss puberty.
 
Re: Not much buying. That's what I was expecting really. Looks like the real economy is going to be hurting for the next few months at the least. Not much to do about it. Have a good Christmas anyway!
 
MLW got a call last night - one of her half-brothers passed from COVID. We're waiting for arrangement details, and may be flying to Michigan.
 
MLW got a call last night - one of her half-brothers passed from COVID. We're waiting for arrangement details, and may be flying to Michigan.

I'm so sorry, Charlie :( Please give my condolences to your wife.
 
Thanks, guys. It doesn't look like there are travel restrictions, but there are limits on groups - 25 for indoor funerals. We'll know more in the next couple of days.
 
MLW got a call last night - one of her half-brothers passed from COVID. We're waiting for arrangement details, and may be flying to Michigan.

So sorry for your loss. Such a sad situation for all involved. Be safe.
 
Have not seen any posts from the other Sharon lately. Has anyone heard from @vintagesnaps ? I hope all is well.
 
MLW got a call last night - one of her half-brothers passed from COVID. We're waiting for arrangement details, and may be flying to Michigan.
Terrible news, Charlie - I'm so sorry. Condolences to your wife and the rest of your family.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom