What's new

The Coffee House

With all the bad things going on this year, thought I'd share a little good. We got an early Christmas present in the form of four new grandchildren (ages 4 to 9). Our oldest son and his wife have been fostering a sibling group of four and trying to adopt them for well over half the 1,335 days they've been in their care. The wheels of the legal system don't just turn slow, they barely move. Throughout it's been one delay after another, but today at long last it became official. I now have four more models to practice on. LOL

Good news! The more the merrier!
 
Thanks, @CherylL.

We ended up not going to MI, due to a number of reasons, two of which are the increased risk of COVID and Zoe being at the vet this morning.
 
Hosers! Today at 10:30 am I ordered 2 sd cards from BestBuy and they were delivered before 5pm. Amazed. There is a BB right up the road, maybe they realized how close we were and decided not to bother with shipping?
 
Harlie enjoyed her first time in the city tonight. We walked for hours just enjoying the mild weather (40’s) and lack of crowds. Everyone we saw loved her pretty Christmas sweater and wiggly happy bounciness. iPhone:

EA39E8C0-22DA-474E-A48E-0407BE55767F.webp
0388F8A7-F385-4F57-94E9-7C8C7AF002E4.webp
 
9BEFEC66-8A52-48C4-928A-F16D6DDD8A77.webp
5AD2B136-2B97-4E1B-95D0-5DFC10DCE0CE.webp
Hiya all, sorry still no photos to add to the forum. I feel bad that I am here and not adding to the group but sadly home life, is taking up just about every moment. I can’t start something that I can’t stop at a moments notice. The number of times I have logged on here, had to go off to help Mrs and by the time I get back I have been logged out by time out.
So thsee images are just for fun .. no cc I know they are bad. Low light, shaking hands, old I pod . No plan just snap th e image
Top Alfie and Tinka. It looks like Tink is using Alfie’s tail as a blanket
2 This is Alfie, tucked up on the sofa. Pinching my bedding.
 
it’s a mild 55 here in Massachusetts once the sun burned off the morning fog. Typical mid December weather would be mid 30’s. Harlie and I got a nice walk in to enjoy the nice day! Heading back to Rockport today - I heard they have decorated motif #1 and want to see it.

4F5C78B5-C587-478A-8215-C28DEE26DF39.webp
6CDBF5AD-AFA0-4FEB-950D-FF8AEC7F9F73.webp
33B18097-D518-421B-870A-D661605BD8D0.webp
 
Such a pretty area - no wonder Harlie loves to visit. We're also enjoying a mild, sunny day after some morning fog burned off. Just a matter of time before it starts to feel like December again, though.

Enjoy your Sunday, hosers. :icon_sunny:
 
Square peg
Nice images I like the dog coat, our Molly will let us play dress up
Where as the boy, Alfie would be off and he will not play
Hectic morning here, we see few people ... today everyone seems to be “just on the island” and can pop round now.lol
 
E28301D4-F416-485D-A6DD-5C58B588B9C0.webp
E28301D4-F416-485D-A6DD-5C58B588B9C0.webp
You all know the story,
Waiter there is a fly in my soup.
We'll coffee will never be the same
 
Square peg
Nice images I like the dog coat, our Molly will let us play dress up
Where as the boy, Alfie would be off and he will not play
Hectic morning here, we see few people ... today everyone seems to be “just on the island” and can pop round now.lol

She loves wearing her sweaters. Probably because we make a big deal out of how pretty she looks when we put it on. She prances all around showing it off lol. Our small dog that passed last month hated to wear anything and would sit, literally in the corner, and pout and whine until the offensive item was removed.
 
Hiya all, sorry still no photos to add to the forum. I feel bad that I am here and not adding to the group but sadly home life, is taking up just about every moment.
No need to be sorry! Especially at this time with the pandemic and all. Happy to have you here and chatting! :)
 
Haven't felt great the last few days. I may have hurt my back mopping. It could be the cold weather giving the aches. Of course don't want to freak out and think covid is coming on. I've been taking the smell test of horseradish sauce. ;) Unscrew the lid and sniff and yep still can smell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom