What's new

The Coffee House

Morning Hosers! Ugh first 5 day work week in awhile! Time to put my head down and get back to the grind.
 
Harlie checking out the latest posts on TPF

01A2E394-A8D5-4ED7-B788-FA57BC5B2DA3.webp
 
As the announcer just said, 'sticks flyin', pucks bouncin'... A stick went flying toward the net, pinged off the pipe and I thought for a minute something went in. Team USA is 5 minutes from winning the gold at the World Jrs. Unless Canada scores, it's now 2-0 with time winding down. We played quite well in this tournament, seemed to really gel as a team, well deserved victory.
 
Harlie's such a cutie. Has good taste in internet viewing too!
 
'Red, white, blue, and gold...' says the announcer as gloves go flying in the air in celebration. Team USA's captain got a nice birthday present with the win.

Oops, mic picked up what it shouldn't, wonder who said 'are you shittin' me?' lol. You'd think they'd know better than to put mics where they do sometimes!

Got a glimpse of maybe one lone photographer at ice level, the camera panned past too quick to tell. The games have been in a big empty.
 
Hi all, been too long. Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays!

Books?!? You mean it won’t just be filled with tchotchkes and photos like mine?

View attachment 201907

I have a distressing number of books :bek181:
LMAO. Last time we moved, we had 25 boxes of books, and that was after we had purged probably 75-100.

Good to see you here! I hope all is well with the family. Steady on - we’re in the home stretch.
 
Hi all, been too long. Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays!

Books?!? You mean it won’t just be filled with tchotchkes and photos like mine?

View attachment 201907

I have a distressing number of books :bek181:
LMAO. Last time we moved, we had 25 boxes of books, and that was after we had purged probably 75-100.

Good to see you here! I hope all is well with the family. Steady on - we’re in the home stretch.
Thanks, it's good to be back on here. Family is doing pretty well. Daughter is literally running in circles around me as I type this, so she's in a good mood, haha. Quite a bit going on in my life, I'm ready for things to settle down a bit.
 
My new home made rustic mantle. Still needs to be stained and leveled - it’s not attached yet. I’m thinking a darkish brown since everything else Sinai light. Here’s a before and after. Cost of the wood and nails $39. Free labor from myself and Princess’s bf. I’ve been here 20 years and have always hated this fireplace with its rough granite slab mantle. It used to be a slate gray and was depressing. I painted it about 10 years ago and have been wanting to add a wood mantle ever since.

39E01455-4CD8-49F1-9725-E525B74F285C.webp
0A840001-D351-4369-94E4-263EDC025134.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom