The Coffee House

Agree, that’s nice!

Hey hosers.

Almost halfway through January. After August, it's my busiest month at work. I'm already fairly exhausted. Not gonna lie, I am losing the energy I need to resist buying one of those robe blankets from Amazon and just wearing it all the damn time.

In other news, the library corner is done, just waiting for the rest of my books to be moved to the Birdhouse:

137532090_10158134776779007_6434423081965880226_o.jpg

In other news, like to say sorry if I am off my game or short in my posts to people
In addition to my wife being end stage kidney failure and having palliative care here at home
I have just had to request a home covid test
To say I am stressed .....
So sorry if my comments or posts are not as they are normally

In other news, like to say sorry if I am off my game or short in my posts to people
In addition to my wife being end stage kidney failure and having palliative care here at home

Wishing you all the best!

Don't worry about us here, we're fine. I'm just sorry you're having to start the year feeling the extra stress. :( Make sure you take care of yourself, too!

Hey hosers.

Almost halfway through January. After August, it's my busiest month at work. I'm already fairly exhausted. Not gonna lie, I am losing the energy I need to resist buying one of those robe blankets from Amazon and just wearing it all the damn time.

In other news, the library corner is done, just waiting for the rest of my books to be moved to the Birdhouse:

This looks amazing! I agree, a great use of space. Is that Inventing Memory I see there? It's been years since I read anything by Erica Jong, and never this one; did you like it?

Go buy yourself that robe blanket! Heck, I want one, too! Chilly in the house today; overcast and windy outside. I need a snuggly.

I'm so sorry, that's a whole lot to deal with :(

This looks amazing! I agree, a great use of space. Is that Inventing Memory I see there? It's been years since I read anything by Erica Jong, and never this one; did you like it?

Go buy yourself that robe blanket! Heck, I want one, too! Chilly in the house today; overcast and windy outside. I need a snuggly.

Thanks! If it's one thing I have learned in this life, it's how to live in small spaces ;)

I haven't actually read the Erica Jong yet. But now I may put it to the top of my pile in the "green room." By which I mean the small book rack below the antique end table Buzz found for me, which is where I keep the books that I want to read next.

I had just put the blanket robe to the "save for later" list and all it took was for you to tell me to just buy it, and boom! It was back in the cart :biglaugh:

So very sorry with your wife and now having to get a covid test. Post when you can.

Hey hosers.

That looks great!

So sorry you are going through all this, especially now with normal support systems unavailable. Take care. Prayers for you and your family.

Hey hosers.

no need for a snuggie, just put your bathrobe on backwards. Been doing it for years.

Sorry to hear that Katomi.

Oooh Leo, nice! There's no such thing as too many books. I like those end brackets on the right.

@Original katomi: So sorry to hear this. We're always open, and will be here whenever you can stop by.

@limr: Those are great!

Son #1 is over the covid-crud, but had a lingering cough.

MLW took my new door access thing (kind of a key fob instead of a card) on Monday to test it on doors, since I didn't do it when I got the thing. She said it worked on the Fire Department doors and on out new office door. My agency didn't bother to tell us that lock zones were finally changed and we could get access (we moved in August).

We were also told our new plotter had arrived and out inventory guy was going to get it put in our office. I went in today but saw no plotter. I finally tracked it down, and it was delivered. Unfortunately it's now sitting, catawampus, in a cubical until they get the second "printer" room remodeled. Again, our area (adjoining the printer room) was done in August ... remodeling brought to you by O So Lowbid Construction.

There's also no such thing as too much hockey, 5 games tonight - FIVE!!!!! Montreal leading Toronto so far, yes! then 2 late games to switch back and forth.

Somebody I know is taking photos at a local college's hockey games. Sounds like it's weird being in a big empty, but I am jelly, I never minded taking pictures at local games with nobody much there. Who needs fans? lol Haven't actually been to a game in so long I'd go watch Peewees.

Ooh, Habs are now up 3-1! Now it's gettin' chippy...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back