What's new

The Coffee House

Oh Charlie, that makes me sentimental for the days working for a county agency - NOT!! lol

Starting to fill up the penalty boxes, and one of the players is trying to hide between the posts in the glass. We can still see you in there!
 
no need for a snuggie, just put your bathrobe on backwards. Been doing it for years.

Ah, but it's not a snuggie. It is basically a giant, oversized, full-length fleece hoodie dress.
or a deformed hospital gown

Bit it's not open in the back. It's a robe, just big enough to snuggle under like it's a blanket.

I had gift card money on Amazon. I decided to "splurge." :)
 
Re hospital gowns
As Mrs is bed bound I converted a few of her night dresses to be open back like hospital gowns so much easier for her to get on and off and does not bunch up under her back

Re spam and spamming
I wonder if these firm that spam here and elsewhere have some poor bod working for them who has a list of sites to spam before they go home.
Be enough to drive one mad doing that all day
 
We don’t get the hockey here that you do, well not that I know of.
 
I don't see Great Britain in televised international hockey much except I think they may play in the Winter Olympics.

In night two, there was the 'covid catfish' - god I love hockey! lol (Except the NY Rangers lost and boy, did they... second night and already I'm yelling at the TV!) So I switched over to this game...

Nashville Predators' 2021 season begins with two catfish hitting ice
 
Iam glad we are not the only ones who shout at the tv telling them how they got it wrong
 

slow here today

hi there! Hope all is well. Did you get your test and results? I e been very preoccupied with my latest obsession on Netflix - Lupin - and the quarterly rearrange of my living room furniture. This room drives me nuts as there are no walls that don’t have either windows, doorways or fireplace so it never feels quite right. I bought a new rug which I love but now my sofa and ottoman look shabby...
 
The iPad Air arrived a day early

68746C81-0923-4972-AD9F-5592458EFF8A.webp
 
Snowbear check out Affinity photo for iPad app. One time cost of $20 and has many of the features of LR and PS.
 
Thanks. I haven’t put anything on other than the Kindle reader and my password manager, so far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom