What's new

The Coffee House

Hi all got results both Mrs and I pos
Rushed me to hospital early am mon took Mrs to the hospice
I am back home on what they call virtual ward eg I am my own nurse with phone backup
Next few days to sun are going to be the hi risk I could relapse
So I will either be here all the time or not at all.

Funny how once you replace one item like the rug how it makes other items look
I just put up new nets, I knew the old ones were looking tired but didn’t know how dirty they looked lol
Made you there was not much net left after the cat had a mad moment and found it made a nice rip sound when he hung from them
 
Hi all got results both Mrs and I pos
Rushed me to hospital early am mon took Mrs to the hospice
I am back home on what they call virtual ward eg I am my own nurse with phone backup
Next few days to sun are going to be the hi risk I could relapse
So I will either be here all the time or not at all.

Funny how once you replace one item like the rug how it makes other items look
I just put up new nets, I knew the old ones were looking tired but didn’t know how dirty they looked lol
Made you there was not much net left after the cat had a mad moment and found it made a nice rip sound when he hung from them

sending positive vibes your way. Take care of yourself and fight!
 
Hi all got results both Mrs and I pos
Rushed me to hospital early am mon took Mrs to the hospice
I am back home on what they call virtual ward eg I am my own nurse with phone backup
Next few days to sun are going to be the hi risk I could relapse
So I will either be here all the time or not at all.

Funny how once you replace one item like the rug how it makes other items look
I just put up new nets, I knew the old ones were looking tired but didn’t know how dirty they looked lol
Made you there was not much net left after the cat had a mad moment and found it made a nice rip sound when he hung from them

I hope you are okay!
 
Hi all got results both Mrs and I pos
Rushed me to hospital early am mon took Mrs to the hospice
I am back home on what they call virtual ward eg I am my own nurse with phone backup
Next few days to sun are going to be the hi risk I could relapse
So I will either be here all the time or not at all.

Funny how once you replace one item like the rug how it makes other items look
I just put up new nets, I knew the old ones were looking tired but didn’t know how dirty they looked lol
Made you there was not much net left after the cat had a mad moment and found it made a nice rip sound when he hung from them
Ugh, that's not the news you wanted! Glad you got to go home, and hopefully you will be just fine. Don't hesitate to use that phone backup!
 
Home, relapse, hosp, home.
Been told to take it very carefully as slightest thing is leaving me done in. I am ok if I sis and do nothing, go shower and I am wheezing like an old steam train. So much for coming home and getting the house ready to get Mrs home.
They will not let Mrs home until I am well enough to care for her. Yea I know makes sense and is right
Tomorrow I am going to carefully look at the night shots from hosp room window to see if any good.
Have to rem how to get pic ugly base jpg from phone to pc
 
Square Peg thanks I am fighting, I have been since felt ill over 10 days ago covid had me on my knees lapsing in and out of consciousness with a 40 deg c temp.
 
Hi all, took me hour to fine this thread on page 3
I did some pics from hospital but it was with an old I pod so it looks like I printed onto sugar cubes
I am going to have a lot of time recovering, just a shower wipes me out.
Maybe I can get the camera out, only today been up to paying here a visit
Chat to you all from time to time
 
Hi all, took me hour to fine this thread on page 3
I did some pics from hospital but it was with an old I pod so it looks like I printed onto sugar cubes
I am going to have a lot of time recovering, just a shower wipes me out.
Maybe I can get the camera out, only today been up to paying here a visit
Chat to you all from time to time

Feel better soon!
 
Hi all
Yea working at getting better, a pop in here is about all I am up at the moment
My sister is threatening to come over in a month and help me clear all of Mrs belongings..... no way
I know it will have to be done but I want do it slow and work out what I want and not be told what to keep
 
So sorry for your loss.
 
Hi all
Yea working at getting better, a pop in here is about all I am up at the moment
My sister is threatening to come over in a month and help me clear all of Mrs belongings..... no way
I know it will have to be done but I want do it slow and work out what I want and not be told what to keep

I'm so sorry for your loss. Tell your sister to mind her own business.
 
Hi all
Yea working at getting better, a pop in here is about all I am up at the moment
My sister is threatening to come over in a month and help me clear all of Mrs belongings..... no way
I know it will have to be done but I want do it slow and work out what I want and not be told what to keep

So very sorry for you loss. Hugs
 
This is week 2 of my annual cleaning of media files. I keep things nice and tidy all year, but just a little organizing, saving to externals & backups. I fired up my oldest PC with Windows XP and think I haven't started it since 2011. I had transferred files long ago to my old PC and wanted to make sure there wasn't anything on there I wanted before I take out the 2 hard drives and drill holes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom