What's new

The Coffee House

Hi all
Yea working at getting better, a pop in here is about all I am up at the moment
My sister is threatening to come over in a month and help me clear all of Mrs belongings..... no way
I know it will have to be done but I want do it slow and work out what I want and not be told what to keep

I'm so sorry :icon_hug: Your sister needs to back off and let you handle things in your own time.
 
Hey Hosers! Haven’t been sleeping well and mentally exhausted from all the worries the past few months have brought. I need a drink, a spa visit and a vacation in the mountains.
 
Morning all
Gutted just had msg that I am Covid pos again
Here we go again
 
Morning all
Gutted just had msg that I am Covid pos again
Here we go again

my mom tested positive and she was sick at the end of december. she recovered, tested negative, then positive, then negative again in the course of a few weeks. dr. said she could test positive for up to a three months after but she's not contagious and hasn't had symptoms since the original bout. hoping that's all it is for you too.
 
Thanks that’s given me hope, I will do the quarantine period so this pos could just be a hang over from the covid
 
Katomi - first my condolences for your loss :(


From what I'm aware the covid tests that test if you're infected can throw up false positives if you've recently had it. This is because they are either detecting dead covid cells still in your body and/or they are detecting the anti-bodies that you've made to fight it which are still buzzing around in your system. So even though its dead and gone from your system it can still appear as if you've got it to the tests. You are doing the right thing in treating it as if you are infected and isolating and keeping an eye on your overall health. Most certainly treat it as if you do have it.

It's a hellish thing to be sick and isolated at the same time, I hope you do keep reaching out online through forums, facebook, webcam and on the phone to friends and family. Setup some regular time slots with those close to you to check in with every day/twice a day etc... It will give you some focal points in the day to help structure around
 
Morning all
Gutted just had msg that I am Covid pos again
Here we go again

my mom tested positive and she was sick at the end of december. she recovered, tested negative, then positive, then negative again in the course of a few weeks. dr. said she could test positive for up to a three months after but she's not contagious and hasn't had symptoms since the original bout. hoping that's all it is for you too.

Same thing happened with my uncle. He never had any symptoms but tested positive, negative after quarantine, then positive again.
 
Morning all
Overread, hi thanks I chat to family each day and pop in here when I can
 
Happy Friday, hosers! :icon_sunny:

Anyone doing anything special this weekend? I have a family zoom call in honor of my mom's birthday on Sunday.

And extra laundry. Not much else. :1247:

Who can beat that?
 
Happy Friday, hosers! :icon_sunny:

Anyone doing anything special this weekend? I have a family zoom call in honor of my mom's birthday on Sunday.

And extra laundry. Not much else. :1247:

Who can beat that?

temps will be in the single digits this weekend so I will be staying in and reading or painting. I’ll probably FaceTime and catch up with some family. My nephew moved from CA to Houston so want to check in with him on how it’s going.
 
Well as I am stuck indoors this w/e I plan to play with some studio backgrounds
I will prob use stuffed toys for models,
I have wanted to use backgrounds for some time, and as I don’t do well with people the stuffed toys will stand in
They don’t winge need paying or fidget lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom