What's new

The Coffee House

Here too just a few hours later. What’s everyone cooking for the Super Bowl?
When is it?
Who's playing?

(No, really, I have no idea)
 
Here too just a few hours later. What’s everyone cooking for the Super Bowl?
When is it?
Who's playing?

(No, really, I have no idea)

Tampa vs KC. Tom Brady playing in another Super Bowl. If he wins this one they will run out of superlatives.
ADB75772-0E09-4889-A29C-D8FFACF3C6DD.webp



Ok for the stupid Brit here
What is super bowl?

Super Bowl = championship game of American football. Basically a holiday here in the US as people normally gather for parties or at bars to watch together, drink beer and eat wings, nachos and bbq. With covid most people are staying home so I was wondering if anyone was cooking anything special for the game.
 
@SquarePeg : my sister lives in Florida and she is totally stoked! Bucs fans have been waiting many years for this.

Me, I like Kansas City. :icon_mrgreen: The elder statesman vs. the young up & coming makes for a great headline, doesn't it? As usual, I just hope for good football being played - no lopsided victories, no one getting a serious injury, etc.

This year, it's also noteworthy that women are coaching. More organizational challenges, too, from having to deal with the pandemic, but it should be fun.
 
Just ran out for some pics before it gets too dark. It’s gorgeous out there.

1283E4AC-79A3-4596-85A1-24944A863553.webp



FBB6A114-9639-423C-B181-80609873CF35.webp


CC37A587-6988-41BE-AE57-8123E11B2D74.webp


E25666E9-E07A-4FB7-9058-E2C439EB77BB.webp
 
Well peeps, I have a, well my small dog has an appointment at the vet so I have to be up early
Night all catch you all sometime tomorrow.
 
Morning all, well it is snowing here
Compared to what some of you have this is just a dusting
Hope all is well with everyone
 
Just ran out for some pics before it gets too dark. It’s gorgeous out there.

View attachment 203293


View attachment 203294

View attachment 203295

View attachment 203296
Sharon, your newly painted front door looks so pretty when it snows like this! Again: you did great with your color scheme.

I guess you're happy with the Superbowl outcome? ;) My sister enjoyed it thoroughly, and now she has next season to look forward to, since Brady claims he's not retiring (yet).

Me, I thought it was a terrible Superbowl. Not only did my preferred team lose, but it was the kind of game I was mentioning beforehand that I find awful - a blowout! Couple that with some questionable ref calls, some poor sportsmanship, and it kind of ends up being a stinker.

On the plus side, there were a few commercials that were actually funny and well-crafted.
 
Just ran out for some pics before it gets too dark. It’s gorgeous out there.

View attachment 203293


View attachment 203294

View attachment 203295

View attachment 203296
Sharon, your newly painted front door looks so pretty when it snows like this! Again: you did great with your color scheme.

I guess you're happy with the Superbowl outcome? ;) My sister enjoyed it thoroughly, and now she has next season to look forward to, since Brady claims he's not retiring (yet).

Me, I thought it was a terrible Superbowl. Not only did my preferred team lose, but it was the kind of game I was mentioning beforehand that I find awful - a blowout! Couple that with some questionable ref calls, some poor sportsmanship, and it kind of ends up being a stinker.

On the plus side, there were a few commercials that were actually funny and well-crafted.

I was happy to see Brady win. I don’t think we ever had a blowout Super Bowl when he was with the patriots, seems like they were all real nail-biters. I definitely know what you mean about the commercials there were some good ones this year.
 
Cold here
Well the trip to the vet cost about twice what I expected darn just what i don’t need at the moment
But like all dog lovers we pay the vet then live on soup and backed beans lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom