What's new

The Coffee House

Well I had fun setting up studio shoot, learn from it and will think about doing it again with people
Can’t believe how long it takes to pack away lol
 
To add to my fun. My lap top has decided not to read the sd card

Once the studio bug bites, it's hard to do anything else. As Sharon said earlier posting your studio shots in the appropriate forum will get much more assistance.

My internal SD reader quit several months ago. I've been to lazy to get it fixed. In studio I shoot tethered, so I don't need it, on the rare occasion I need to transfer from the SD, I either connect a patch cord, or I have a little multi card reader that plugs into the USB port. They're only a few bucks.
 
It's snowing; the grass, cars and roof tops are coated, pavement is just wet. We are supposed to get 3" to 6", locally.

Taxes are done; now we just wait for the refunds.
 
What art supplies are you getting.
I have just ordered 36 aa batteries for the flash units and a white background
The studio bits I have been getting over a few years, birthdays gifts from Rebecca
I was a bit surprised when I dug it all out how many items I had.
During the week I will have to sort out things to do with Rebecca’s death, but the W/e I plan to relax and do some more photography
 
Hey hosers.

January madness at work is done. February gets better, though there is still some spillover from Jan, so it's been a long week.

Celebrating the weekend with a lazy Saturday afternoon nap with Zelda and her peets.

PXL_20210206_205852039~2.webp
 
Snow by morning! :D
 
Here too just a few hours later. What’s everyone cooking for the Super Bowl?
 
We have been told we will get snow, although I doubt it. Yesterday the sky was a real weird colour but no snow
Being lazy today decided that 8am was far tooooo early to get up on a Sunday
So it’s coffee in bed with the I pad to chat to here and spot the spammers lol
Edit cooking for super bowl. Err what?
 
Dogs have joined me and snuggled up on the bed.
Oh well, I can .......zzzzzzzzzz
 
We have been told we will get snow, although I doubt it. Yesterday the sky was a real weird colour but no snow
Being lazy today decided that 8am was far tooooo early to get up on a Sunday
So it’s coffee in bed with the I pad to chat to here and spot the spammers lol
Edit cooking for super bowl. Err what?

I think you Brits see more of the spam because of the time difference. By the time those of us in the States log on you and SpaceFace have already reported it all.
 
We have been told we will get snow, although I doubt it. Yesterday the sky was a real weird colour but no snow
Being lazy today decided that 8am was far tooooo early to get up on a Sunday
So it’s coffee in bed with the I pad to chat to here and spot the spammers lol
Edit cooking for super bowl. Err what?

I think you Brits see more of the spam because of the time difference. By the time those of us in the States log on you and SpaceFace have already reported it all.


Some of us just have our finger on the pulse;)
 
Square peg I think that the spammer target the time difference
Snow flurries here now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom