What's new

The Coffee House

Well it started to snow here already. Early. Glad to be home and warm.
 
Hi all, I will not be here in the morning tomorrow I have an early Doc appointment
 
Hi all, I will not be here in the morning tomorrow I have an early Doc appointment

Good luck at the doctor's!

I'll probably go clear off the snow in about an hour. It's been snowing since morning, supposed to stop around 5ish but I think I'd rather deal with it now before it gets dark. I have meetings tomorrow morning and I'm not a morning person, so it's not really realistic to think I can get out and clear the snow in the morning and then start work.
 
Thanks
My blood sugars have been high for the last few months as has blood pressure
Told Doc a number of times she says it’s stress
I think this blood test is to put my mind at ease and find out for certain
Been on tablets for over a year, so who knows
 
Thanks
My blood sugars have been high for the last few months as has blood pressure
Told Doc a number of times she says it’s stress
I think this blood test is to put my mind at ease and find out for certain
Been on tablets for over a year, so who knows

Meditation and breathing exercises went a long way toward lowering my stress levels. So did not watching the news. Mostly just read my news these days.
 
Hi all, I will not be here in the morning tomorrow I have an early Doc appointment

Good luck at the doctor's!

I'll probably go clear off the snow in about an hour. It's been snowing since morning, supposed to stop around 5ish but I think I'd rather deal with it now before it gets dark. I have meetings tomorrow morning and I'm not a morning person, so it's not really realistic to think I can get out and clear the snow in the morning and then start work.

Snowing here too. I may go out and try to photograph a snowflake.
 
Hi all, I will not be here in the morning tomorrow I have an early Doc appointment

Good luck at the doctor's!

I'll probably go clear off the snow in about an hour. It's been snowing since morning, supposed to stop around 5ish but I think I'd rather deal with it now before it gets dark. I have meetings tomorrow morning and I'm not a morning person, so it's not really realistic to think I can get out and clear the snow in the morning and then start work.

Snowing here too. I may go out and try to photograph a snowflake.

I photographed Zelda judging me from her warm inside perch:

148366527_10158211459129007_944464805116395192_o.jpg
 
Lol she does look a bit judgy, even for a cat.
 
Thanks
My blood sugars have been high for the last few months as has blood pressure
Told Doc a number of times she says it’s stress
I think this blood test is to put my mind at ease and find out for certain
Been on tablets for over a year, so who knows

Meditation and breathing exercises went a long way toward lowering my stress levels. So did not watching the news. Mostly just read my news these days.

I've been reading books and watching TikTok videos to de-stress. Doing a big purge around here helps me de-stress too. I've shredded a few boxes of old files.
 
It is bitter cold with snow today. I was concerned when I saw a cat out back just sitting in one place for about 10 minutes. I put on boots and bundled up to see if he was a lost pet. By the time I walked out to the field he was gone. Hope he finds his way home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom