What's new

The Coffee House

Ugh power just went out. Seems to be half the town and the next. I guess I’ll get some sleep for a change.
 
Hi all just popped in before I call it a day
Started my new project
I plan to do a 1 meter square montage of photos of my wife and the few there are of me
Just got to 60th layer, now it’s time to make a cuppa have a biscuit with it whilst the pc saves the latest version
Well just had pop up msg pc can’t save tif version.
I will have to flatten image to save or save in psd
Looking at the green save in progress bar I have time for a three course meal
May have to skip the coffee and mints
Edit no wonder it’s slow to save the file size is now 2.7Gb

That's a huge file - only normally see that size with video!
 
Ugh power just went out. Seems to be half the town and the next. I guess I’ll get some sleep for a change.
Eww. What happened??

Hope it's on pretty quickly; it's still cold up your way. :(
 
Yes it is a huge file and it’s only 1/3 done at the moment
At the moment there are only 60 layers by the time I have finished there will be over 200
 
Ugh power just went out. Seems to be half the town and the next. I guess I’ll get some sleep for a change.
Eww. What happened??

Hope it's on pretty quickly; it's still cold up your way. :(

Someone hit a utility pole and knocked it out. Power was out for a couple of hours. Came back on in the middle of the night and of course all the lights in the house lit up because I didn't turn off the lights before going to bed since they weren't working lol. A very rude awakening.
 
Under a tornado watch.....in March!! Thunder and lightning like crazy right now. The worst is to the southeast of me going northeast. Hopefully won't be an issue here but, really? Called my brother to give him a heads up. He's in the path of it. Nobody's expecting it this time of year. He hadn't heard. Unreal.
 
Under a tornado watch.....in March!! Thunder and lightning like crazy right now. The worst is to the southeast of me going northeast. Hopefully won't be an issue here but, really? Called my brother to give him a heads up. He's in the path of it. Nobody's expecting it this time of year. He hadn't heard. Unreal.

Stay safe!!
 
This morning had a 4am fire drill. The CO/smoke detectors all going with the voice saying Fire Fire. Had to put the poor shaking pups outside. Husband took out the batteries of all 7 detectors and since they are hard wired they were still going off. While he ran frantically around with the ladder and trying reset buttons I googled and found out the one flashing green/red is the one to dismantle. The others were flashing orange/green. Finally got the thing unplugged. This was an hour of high level noise. At least we now know what to do if this happens again. I was concerned my husband was going to have a heart attack.
 
This morning had a 4am fire drill. The CO/smoke detectors all going with the voice saying Fire Fire. Had to put the poor shaking pups outside. Husband took out the batteries of all 7 detectors and since they are hard wired they were still going off. While he ran frantically around with the ladder and trying reset buttons I googled and found out the one flashing green/red is the one to dismantle. The others were flashing orange/green. Finally got the thing unplugged. This was an hour of high level noise. At least we now know what to do if this happens again. I was concerned my husband was going to have a heart attack.
:icon_eek:

Knowing how piercingly LOUD those are, I can only imagine how awful that was!

We had one - just one - that went bonkers one time, and had to take it down to dismantle it while it was screaming. The eventual silence was awesome!

So sorry- glad everyone got through it with nothing more than jagged nerves. Poor puppies. ❤
 
This baby’s feet don’t touch the ground when she’s got room to run.

987410A1-C434-4724-B1CC-CC5A4E819D6C.webp
 
This is such a great photo, Sharon! The shadow here is just awesome. Great capture.

And she's so happy!

I just love it. :586:
 
Hey, O-kat! Having a busy Saturday so far, just sitting down to get off my feet for a minute.

It's kind of overcast outside, but warm and no rain in the forecast. Feels nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom