What's new

The Coffee House

Peg
The English language was one described as
A pot hole filled road to hell. ( Sue Highfold. Date unknown)
You are going to fall down the holes find all the pit falls and get hell at the end of the trip
 
Filter ring, arca plate and extra screws, and some connectors for the new strap, and a filter thread repair scanner come today or tomorrow, the strap is set for Tuesday. LL wants to go to Trader Joe’s in Annapolis tomorrow, so I guess I’ll slip away to the water then.

For our favorite English professor - you know who you are.

View attachment 204204

One of my favorites is “Know your $h!t or know you’re $h!t.”
 
Morning all
Decided to have a day of fun, get the camera out day. Well due to cermstances I am limited to being at home
Ok we always have sea gulls here, thought I would do something different from the normal back garden shoot
today and do a front of house shoot however, the gulls decided decided not to play.
So in the end and half a loaf of bread it was a back garden shoot lol
Pics to follow this evening when I down load the camera and sort the junk from the keepers
 
Last edited:
Photos as promised

EC5DFEDA-77D2-49B8-9558-8730E0ADBF9B.webp 14600850-39BA-454A-A6A4-F954FD63AEE2.webp A9C5872C-9275-4DFC-8283-AFB902BF6DB1.webp 791B27B7-A9FB-4B1A-96FA-114D818FD2F3.webp
263A3CE2-9F36-4698-AC4C-221E13BE9D22.webp
 
@Original katomi : These turned out nice! Is that a starling on the bottom?
 
I mentioned the jonquils (AKA daffodils) around our house have been coming up in the last few weeks. Here's what they looked like yesterday, full on:

Jonquils 2 2021.webp



Jonquils 2021.webp




Although not yet widespread, spring has sprung in my neck of the woods, hosers!
 
No daffodils up here, but I did see some snowdrops yesterday.
PXL_20210305_194544459.webp
 
Whomp whomp still frozen here.
 
Terri
I don’t know what the bird is
I just wanted a photo session to give me a break from the constant sorting out paper work and sorting out problems
 
Hi all just popped in before I call it a day
Started my new project
I plan to do a 1 meter square montage of photos of my wife and the few there are of me
Just got to 60th layer, now it’s time to make a cuppa have a biscuit with it whilst the pc saves the latest version
Well just had pop up msg pc can’t save tif version.
I will have to flatten image to save or save in psd
Looking at the green save in progress bar I have time for a three course meal
May have to skip the coffee and mints
Edit no wonder it’s slow to save the file size is now 2.7Gb
 
Last edited:
Spring!!!!!
It done sprung.

I'm liking this lens. The robin was maybe 5 yards away and I cropped the heck out of it. Exif recorded 2-ex equivalent, so it shows 400mm @ f/5.6.

Handheld snap of our neighbor, Chelsea. 75mm, 1/50 sec @ f/2.8, ISO 100.
cmw3_d750_DSC_3468.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom