What's new

The Coffee House

Morning, FD!

Happy Monday, hosers. :icon_sunny:
 
Another sunny start to the day here.
 
2B7DF4C7-6134-4FF7-BBA0-746E3854B7D1.webp
 
A bit nippy out, but no rain.
 
Chat again later got to get going
Got the loss adjuster coming to look at the damage here from upstairs water leak.
Just what I did not need at this time
 
Where to go, this weekend, to play: shore or mountains?

 
Where to go, this weekend, to play: shore or mountains?

Is both out of the question?

In the meantime, I'll trouble you for that quilt. :heartpump:
 
Where to go, this weekend, to play: shore or mountains?


I always choose the mountains over the shore but... if the snow is gone where you are then it’s stick season in the lower mountains which is pretty uninspiring.
 
Is both out of the question?
In the meantime, I'll trouble you for that quilt. :heartpump:
A few hours between them, in this area. I can get to the Bay in less than an hour, and the Atlantic in three. Mountains are a couple hours in the opposite direction. We bought six or seven from one of MLW's co-workers. They belonged to her mom who had recently passed. You'll have to fight MLW for any of them. I'll get shots of the others and post them.

I always choose the mountains over the shore but... if the snow is gone where you are then it’s stick season in the lower mountains which is pretty uninspiring.
My thought was the Chesapeake - geese and ducks are pretty plentiful right now. Maybe I'll wait until April/May to hit Skyline Drive.
 
Is both out of the question?
In the meantime, I'll trouble you for that quilt. :heartpump:
A few hours between them, in this area. I can get to the Bay in less than an hour, and the Atlantic in three. Mountains are a couple hours in the opposite direction. We bought six or seven from one of MLW's co-workers. They belonged to her mom who had recently passed. You'll have to fight MLW for any of them. I'll get shots of the others and post them.

I always choose the mountains over the shore but... if the snow is gone where you are then it’s stick season in the lower mountains which is pretty uninspiring.
My thought was the Chesapeake - geese and ducks are pretty plentiful right now. Maybe I'll wait until April/May to hit Skyline Drive.

My first choice is always shore, but the decision is usually dependent on the answer to the question, "Where will there be fewer people?"
 
For our favorite English professor - you know who you are.

8042C5E6-7822-4E51-AB70-99ACE5075170.webp
 
After 2 weeks of below freezing weather it has been warm and sunny. I started spring cleaning of the garage. Getting out this weekend for a hike at the nature center.

Had a very cold hike at lunch today. It was 34 and breezy. It was ok while we were in the woods but when we circled the reservoir out in the open it was brisk! I was glad I wore my hat and scarf and mask! Only my eyes were cold.

It’s supposed to be 50’s here next week so I’ll be heading to the beach to let the pup run off some energy. Can’t wait!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom