What's new

The Coffee House

We arrived at Grand Tetons National Park (Wyoming, USA) on Friday.
We will be here until early October.
1-3" snow predicted tonight and Minday nights. I guess I will miss the full moon!
Sounds chilly, but I bet it's gorgeous out there. :) Enjoy - and stay safe!
 
@smoke665, Bill sorry you got stood up. What is that saying about no good deed goes unpunished. I've taken photos of friends of my daughters and have texted them earlier in the day that I'm looking forward to the shoot. That way I'm not wasting the whole day not knowing if they remembered or not.
 
Huh. So this is new. Hey hosers.
 
Azzhat used old admin account to vandalize.
 
....waiting for the inevitable comments on the new "Like" system. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like the hated "red X" for Disagree is gone. I consider this nothing but happy dance time.
 
Hosers! It's time to put this new & improved TPF through its paces! We need to make sure it's functioning - let's see some uploaded photos, for starters. And it looks like posts can now be bookmarked....? That could seriously come in handy.

Imma gonna try that mountain/insert icon up there....

Hey! Easy as pie! Fast, too.

I give you the late & great O-dog (aka Odin) and the hubby. Hand colored print, hosers!

Odin and Brad.webp
 
Ooh, and images can be resized before posting. I uploaded this and it showed up kinda huge but it allowed me to drag the corner to make it smaller.

BW Sun drunk Zelda.jpg
 
I DO NOT like this new system layout
It’s just made life hard, is there any way I can go back to the old layout
 
I DO NOT like this new system layout
It’s just made life hard, is there any way I can go back to the old layout

I'd guess not. If it ain't broke blah blah blah. Hey ho.

Hope you are well otherwise.😉
 
At least it accommodates off site smileys now tho.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😃😃😍😍😘😘🥰🥰🙄🙂☺😎😐😑🤗🙄😏🤩🤩🤩🥰😗😗😗😴😛😯🤐😐😋🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Ooh, and images can be resized before posting. I uploaded this and it showed up kinda huge but it allowed me to drag the corner to make it smaller.

View attachment 244067
I didn't even try that! Now that is a handy feature for a photo forum!!
 
I DO NOT like this new system layout
It’s just made life hard, is there any way I can go back to the old layout
Well, it's an upgrade to the newest version of xenForo, so that layout isn't possible. Why not give yourself time to play with it a little bit - the old one was new to you once, too - you just got used to it. ;)

Also, there may be some extra "skins" that might give slight alterations offered. Right now, the site techs/owners have their hands full - this is a huge site with tons of data, and we've had a bad breach. I'm sure everything is being done to work out the bugs.

On another note: Sharon (SquarePeg) let us know about your father's passing. :pumpformylove: Please accept my condolences.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom