What's new

The Coffee House

I'd guess not. If it ain't broke blah blah blah. Hey ho.

Hope you are well otherwise.😉
Well, not to belabor the point, but....it kinda WAS broke. Broke/hacked/defaced - it wasn't good, and did indeed call for major action. Of course, no one likes seeing the pages looking different, but that's just a question of getting used to it.
 
Oh gee something else to relearn at my age. 🙄
 
just a few minutes ago the media slider wasn't working and now it is. maybe give them a day or two to get the new layout sorted. 😉
What's a media slider?
 
Looks like the hated "red X" for Disagree is gone. I consider this nothing but happy dance

THIS IS GOOD! Looks like the Agree, Funny, Useful, and Infomative button disappeared as well.
 
So as I understand all the May posts are gone? Or just temporarily misplaced?
 
I'd click the funny button but it isn't there LOL
It is, just looks different. Click on that Like icon, lower right here, to see the lineup. As I mentioned earlier, the awful "Disagree" button is blessedly gone.
 
It is, just looks different. Click on that Like icon, lower right here, to see the lineup. As I mentioned earlier, the awful "Disagree" button is blessedly gone.
On Android there's no lineup, just like.

Yup you know my feelings on that button. I won't be sorry it's gone.
 
So as I understand all the May posts are gone? Or just temporarily misplaced?
They exist in a former version of TPF that is no longer viable to use, since it was hacked and is likely buggy as all git-out. We don't want it, I'm sure. So their best recourse was to go back to version that was still clean, then do the upgrade from that date in time.

I do feel the worst for Charlie atm, having to start the May POTM all over again - ALL those photos are gone, unfortunately. At least we have the April winner, but that will have to be re-posted, too.

No one likes re-work. :grumpy-36:
 
@terri Just logged in on computer. The Icons pop up when you hover over the Like, but on the Android Tablet/phone they don't. You just have the Like option.
 
@terri Just logged in on computer. The Icons pop up when you hover over the Like, but on the Android Tablet/phone they don't. You just have the Like option.
Interesting. I've stayed on the laptop since this morning, just to make sure I got a larger view!

Apparently users can now import emojis, if that floats your boat - wonder if that will work from phones/tablets.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom