ac12
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2017
- Messages
- 2,640
- Reaction score
- 915
- Location
- SF Bay Area, California, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Just don't do what happened to my brother and sister.
I sorted my mother's papers, and made stacks for each of them, and LABELED the stacks.
And I told them to come get their papers.
Then someone threw out all the papers, as trash, ignoring the label.
Now those irreplaceable document are "gone."
I sorted my mother's papers, and made stacks for each of them, and LABELED the stacks.
And I told them to come get their papers.
Then someone threw out all the papers, as trash, ignoring the label.

Now those irreplaceable document are "gone."
Ugh!!! Temperatures are moderate, but I'd rather go with higher temps and drier air. Slightly higher, anyway!