The Coffee House

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Better than a plethora of smilies! :lol::lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::icon_crazy:
:semi-twins::semi-twins::semi-twins::monkey::monkey::monkey::icon_king::icon_king::icon_king::victorious::victorious::victorious::eek-73:
:victorious::victorious::victorious::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::clap::clap::clap::icon_jokercolor::icon_joker::icon_joker::aiwebs_016:
:wav::icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup::icon_thumbsup::thumbyo::thumbyo::thumbyo::suspicious:
:icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_santa::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_rendeer::icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf:
:icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf::icon_brilsmurf::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::Clown::Clown::Clown:

But not as good as a plethora of cats. :icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

:trink39::icon_cat:

Mike Drone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
But not as good as a plethora of cats. :icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat::icon_cat:
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

:trink39::icon_cat:

I tried to tell him but he was not listening. :icon_sad:
hd8BFum.jpg

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't start yelling that out in meetings!

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Five days, 42 hours, 555 essays, three plethoras. Two days to go.

What I should have been doing was keeping track of how many people misspelled simile as 'similie.' I would definitely have a plethora of similies.
Hat trick.

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The Maine move logistics have changed slightly. The car company's idea of full-size SUV is a Ford Fusion or similar - No way will that transport a 6-foot long bed and the other stuff. Looked at trucks - price is about the same but I can't turn it in on Saturday (after noon) or Sunday (my flight out). So on to plan C - the trailer hitch gets installed the Monday before we go, I get the trailer on Tuesday, and new we will leave on Thursday. If it all goes well, Lazy lobster will be delivered to their new abode on Friday afternoon, the trailer turned in that evening and my driving partner and I will head back home on Saturday morning.

Original katomi

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning all 08,17 BST
Up and ready here to go for hearing appt.
good news is that the builders have finished the work in the bedroom I do t have to camp in my front room
The paper work for Mrs. Estate is finally coming to and end
On the other hand shutting between here and mums to sort out dads estate paperwork... I am just starting to get that going.
Part of the problem with dads stuff is that some of the letters are old and phone numbers have changed and or the firm has gone or changed names
But isn’t that what G kids are for, get them on the www to find info ..... my G daughter has taken over from my Mrs, as being the finding all things on the internet person
Have a good day, or whatever part of the day your time zone is

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The Maine move logistics have changed slightly. The car company's idea of full-size SUV is a Ford Fusion or similar - No way will that transport a 6-foot long bed and the other stuff. Looked at trucks - price is about the same but I can't turn it in on Saturday (after noon) or Sunday (my flight out). So on to plan C - the trailer hitch gets installed the Monday before we go, I get the trailer on Tuesday, and new we will leave on Thursday. If it all goes well, Lazy lobster will be delivered to their new abode on Friday afternoon, the trailer turned in that evening and my driving partner and I will head back home on Saturday morning.
National Car rental might cost a bit more but you get to choose from the “emerald aisle” any car. I’ve never had an issue getting a large suv or a mini van when needed (for the price of a full size). In the past, if I absolutely had to have a minivan, I would set up two rentals one for the minivan and one for the full-size aisle choice. When I got there after I insured that they had the van that I wanted as an option in the aisle, I would go on the app and cancel the minivan reservation.

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Avis has the same thing, an express rental; you can pick any vehicle in the same price point.

In the long run, this makes more sense for us. I've been wanting to get the hitch for the CFR-V anyway, and the total cost for each option is about the same.

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hitch 'em up and head out! Just reading about a move makes me want to moan and groan.

Katomi I've been doing the same thing, going thru folders and files etc. Tedious work but I think I've got everything we need. My mom was organized and saved everything, but - saved everything! And we had to dump and grab and go so didn't get to sit and go thru the desk in an organized way.

Now to get it put away for the time being instead of spread out all over. My best friend picked up a grocery order and got us dinner on the way up and went in the kitchen and asked where are we going to put the groceries? and my brilliant answer was uh..... Sat dinner on an end table til we got groc put away because the kitchen table is otherwise occupied with boxes and piles of folders.

So any mention of moving or packing/unpacking sounds less than appealing right now!!

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
7 days, 60 hours, 810 essays, still only 4 plethoras, and many many many uses of the word 'similie' [sic].

We were supposed to be done today but there's still essays left so there's the option to keep reading tomorrow. It is totally optional, but I could use a few extra bucks, and so come morning, it's once more unto the breach!

Original katomi

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Niall, just had four hours of writing and making phone calls
For mum. Some of the time I had to www search for current company address
I expect the poppy will be battered to death by the rain but it was nice
Hope all are ok

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
And the grand total when I finally got the screen that says there are no more essays to grade: 7.5 days, 62h 40m, 842 essays.

Most reactions