- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 20,814
- Reaction score
- 13,166
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #49,831
Done with scoring for the day. Managed another 9 hours, though I was reading at a much slower pace, so I finished just 110 essays instead of yesterday's 174. We get a little graphic that gives us feedback on our scoring accuracy. Yesterday, I was reading faster but my accuracy was lower. I was still fine - the graphic said "Meets expectations." When I slow down a little bit, however, my accuracy rises to "Exceeds expectations". I know some people who score a lot faster and who can still be reasonably accurate, and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with "meets expectations," but a) it's not a race, and b) I'd rather have much more accurate, reliable, and consistent scoring than speed.













