- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 20,814
- Reaction score
- 13,166
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #49,861
My new to me car broke down and left me stranded about 20 miles between two cities in the middle of nowhere (the desert). It really sucks because I was looking to get photos for the weekly 70-300 zoom challenge, I have been waiting all week to participate in the challenge but all I got was dehydrated and a sunburn waiting for a rescue. Looking on the bright side though, it was a beautiful 117 degree day. It's to bad I had to spend it stuck on the side of the road waiting on my kid to get my truck and trailer and pick me up. Hopefully I can get in the next challenge.
Oof, that's rough!

