对你笑Yes I have been spam policing like crazy.
I think you meant 白熊
Wow, you have a lot on your plate! Bamboo is an invasive plant. Good luckGoofy week at work. After moving from one office to another (different building), we were told to not unpack any more than we already had. Either our director didn't get full confirmation that it was OK for us to move, or the group that controls tenancy didn't get word that we were going. I am ready for retirement, right now.
We're working on the other house, trying to get it ready to move in. Our target is June (the lease on the apartment is up at the end of July), but we will stay there on weekends after it's cleared and cleaned enough. The mower that is there hasn't been used for at least ten years; MLW talked me into a rider, so we ordered a Deere X350. I was kidding her that we should get the 1025R, with front loader and back hoe blades so I can eradicate the &%^$#& bamboo in the back yard.
We're attending a "Home Show" tomorrow, hoping to get some ideas for the eventual kitchen and bath renovations. Sunday, we're going to get one of the two sheds cleared out enough to have a space to park the tractor. Last weekend was spent shopping for lumber, concrete mix, and a few tools to replace SIL Ada's mailbox post, and ceiling fan.
Feel better soonEvening all, I had been busy shooting my jazz gigs, then came down with a chest infection. Hope everyone is well as can be.
Renos are fun but frustrating. Choose wisely my friend - especially on the things that are difficult or expensive to change. Sharon's kitchen reno live and learn tips - don't put the microwave above the stovetop, get a trash compactor, avoid Samsung appliances!Goofy week at work. After moving from one office to another (different building), we were told to not unpack any more than we already had. Either our director didn't get full confirmation that it was OK for us to move, or the group that controls tenancy didn't get word that we were going. I am ready for retirement, right now.
We're working on the other house, trying to get it ready to move in. Our target is June (the lease on the apartment is up at the end of July), but we will stay there on weekends after it's cleared and cleaned enough. The mower that is there hasn't been used for at least ten years; MLW talked me into a rider, so we ordered a Deere X350. I was kidding her that we should get the 1025R, with front loader and back hoe blades so I can eradicate the &%^$#& bamboo in the back yard.
We're attending a "Home Show" tomorrow, hoping to get some ideas for the eventual kitchen and bath renovations. Sunday, we're going to get one of the two sheds cleared out enough to have a space to park the tractor. Last weekend was spent shopping for lumber, concrete mix, and a few tools to replace SIL Ada's mailbox post, and ceiling fan.
Sorry you've been under the weather. Feel better and share some of those jazz photos.Evening all, I had been busy shooting my jazz gigs, then came down with a chest infection. Hope everyone is well as can be.