I'm at 63 hours and 810 essays. There are people who have read more than twice as many essays as I have, and I don't know how they do it. I know I am a slow reader and I probably think too much about the score than I should. I do read faster in the second half of the week because you start to just get a feel for what the score should be. But still. Damn.
Also, I mowed my back yard for the first time! I mean, for the first time by myself. Last summer, Buzz did it for me because the mower I had is gi-effing-normous and there was no way I would be able to handle that thing through my whole back yard. I did half of my small front yard and was sore for two days. But my new electric self-propelled machine is fabulous!
(I mowed the front yard, too, which is good, but it's a lot smaller and flat, so I'm more proud of the back yard

)
View attachment 257244