Smoke, sorry to hear that, hope you're both better.
Rick, what was your son in the hospital for?
I'm finally getting in-home therapy/nurse visits (finally, don't any agencies answer the phone or return calls?), supposed to be able to get a flu shot thru them, not sure about this latest Covid booster. Not that I'm around anybody to catch anything. Having been a teacher I got other immunizations, HepB, Tetanus, etc. and did fine with the other Covid shots.
Coming along slowly but surely after months of rehab. Had to reschedule seeing the kidney Dr. (long story), going in a couple of weeks. l seem to have a fountain flowing. Never expected to recover this well from kidney problems due to the evil Metformin/Lisinipril combo that caused the whole thing.
Cheryl, I love Quincy! The expression (or lack thereof, so deadpan!) cracks me up. Looks like the kids were having fun.