What's new

The Coffee House

Leo!!! a baby 'dancing lemur'! born at a zoo in the UK. (Don't know how I managed to see this!)



Oh my goodness, I nearly fainted from the cute!! ❤️ Thank you for sharing this!
 
Treated to a beautiful sunset this evening.
20230217_173123.webp
 
Had a lazy day today as yesterday moving things about I really pushed my heart to the limit with out knowing, so glad it has got stronger now and will not push my luck like that again. Actually feel really good today, have been walking down and back up the stairs here with no trouble at all which is great.
 
Mother Nature is showing her Bipolar side again. Yesterday at the lake the temperture was 34 with a 15-20 mph damp north wind blowing in over the water, made it feel like it was sub zero. Today it's 55 with a warm 3 mph wind from the south. By mid week they're calling for highs in the 80s.
 
Good evening everyone, well it’s evening here lol. just Looked at the lens holder on the peak design web site...... I feel a really bad attack on GAS coming on .... do I really need it...... do I want it... he’ll yea
 
You’re definitely in the wrong place for help with the GAS attack. It’s like asking kids if you should buy candy.


Wacky weather here too. I’m expecting winter to try to hang on a bit longer but you never know now that global warming has started to impact everything.
 
I have headed down the peak design road, straps etc, this latest thing will fit right in with my style of shooting... had an expensive month, car tax , mot, insurance. So wiliest I am having a GAS attack, the bank balance won’t cope..... well this month but next month who knows if I still think it’s a good idea next month it prob is.... if by then I have passed on it then it was not meant to be.
 
Good evening everyone, well it’s evening here lol. just Looked at the lens holder on the peak design web site...... I feel a really bad attack on GAS coming on .... do I really need it...... do I want it... he’ll yea
The old saying perhaps... This too shall pass

After doing the budget this month I realized we are ahead a little. Thinking maybe a new lens ahead. But, Quincy now needs dental work. Oh well
 
It has been crazy weather here too with warm days followed by cold spitting snow days. Tomorrow should be nice enough to go to the nature center for a walk. The top of my foot near my toe is bruised. I can now walk somewhat. Couldn't figure out how I got the bruise and then it dawned me that Oscar stepped on my foot trying to get out the door first.
 
Wacky weather here too. I’m expecting winter to try to hang on a bit longer but you never know now that global warming has started to impact everything

At least for the next 10 days our our low is 42. Only problem with warm spring weather is we're in tornado alley.

But, Quincy now needs dental work. Oh well

Phoebe went in two weeks ago, teeth cleaning and bloodwork, left my wallet $400 lighter.
 
I have headed down the peak design road, straps etc, this latest thing will fit right in with my style of shooting... had an expensive month, car tax , mot, insurance. So wiliest I am having a GAS attack, the bank balance won’t cope..... well this month but next month who knows if I still think it’s a good idea next month it prob is.... if by then I have passed on it then it was not meant to be.

The old saying perhaps... This too shall pass

After doing the budget this month I realized we are ahead a little. Thinking maybe a new lens ahead. But, Quincy now needs dental work. Oh well

Seems we’re all having one of those months. I splurged a bit on the xt5 a few weeks ago because I got a decent bonus. A week later the transmission in Princess’s car failed. ☹️ it’s not worth the cost to fix it. So now I am car shopping…
 
Our low early this morning was 33, by Tuesday afternoon we'll hit 80... but I'll be working, so no boonie tromping with the camera. Weekend? Overcast with a possibility of rain... because I won't be working... our expense this month is the wife's dental bills...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom