- Joined
- Dec 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,958
- Reaction score
- 16,274
- Location
- Somewhere in Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #51,796
Thanks.Yes, in the city, if there's a hint of snow - let's panic now!! And on any Friday afternoon, let's drive like maniacs! Charlie, you can keep all the drivers from elsewhere, we'll keep our own! lol
Did you find a nice big mud puddle? hope so.
What's at the sheep & wool festival? some nice wool fiber for felting? wool roving? Bet I'd like it.
The Sheep and Wool festival is geared mostly towards folks that do fiber arts - knitting, crocheting, felt art, etc, as well as wooled goods: socks, sweaters, hats.. They had some sheep competitions, like at agricultural fairs and shearing demonstrations as well as some family activities and workshops. There were a few wood crafting vendors (yes, I got some ideas) and a couple local potteries. There was aslo a couple vendors selling lamb & mutton meats (we passed on that).
No mud puddles so I've decided to make a sign to put on the truck at the shine & show: "Pavement Princess, Mall Crawler Extraordonaire." I might try to dig up some shopping bags and load them into the bed.
![IMG_0482[1].JPG IMG_0482[1].JPG](https://www.thephotoforum.com/data/attachments/250/250322-505b562e6bb0f51a29091f8b47a00f07.jpg?hash=umWb5vBndS)
