The Coffee House

We made it home from the light show. The Jeeps were populare and seemed to be enjoyed bay all; apparently they sold out the show. Mamacita was a hit , a lot of "Ooos" and "Awws". MLW's knee was hurting so she stayed with the truck while MLSIL and I walked around a bit. I bought some ornaments that were made by the students in the workshops at the arts center. Two are mine, one is MLSIL's and the other three or four are for MLW. We got some ideas on how to decorate tjhe truck next year.

Good morning hosers. 59 and raining so it's an "inside" day. A couple more form phone snaps from the event, last night.

cmw3_ip12m_IMG_0809.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_0849.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_0857.jpgcmw3_ip12m_IMG_0856.jpg

From cold snaps to hot flashes Mother Nature is in serious need of meds. 40's then 60's and back to the 30's is a PITA.

There's a Youtube video for that... 😁 All of your Youtube accounts should be linked you your Google account, so if you log into your Google account, there should be options to manage or delete Youtube accounts and channels. Did you create a new account, or a new channel? Google Support has steps on removing both.

Much thanks! I looked into it, but I need to look at it again. . . .

What program are you using to edit? I used to make 3d (well 2 1/2D) slideshows in After Effects.
Just logged in, sorry!
Smartshow 3D is the program, it's basically a photo slideshow software that also has effects, music and templates to create slideshows for various occasions. Haven't tried After Effects though, gotta have a look at this one!

Busy busy and happy I was ahead on the gifts. Family photos yesterday and I have a bunch of composites in the works. Making cookies and crockpot candy next week.

Sinus infection, pounding headache, ear pain, dizziness…antibiotics, Tylenol, Flonase, soup. Ugh.
Sorry.
Put some Cayene in that soup; that will either help clear things out or make it so you don't care.

Good morning, hosers.

Heading Up to NYC on the train in a while, to see The Lion King with MLW and MLSIL who flew up yesterday. Apparently B&H is across the street from the train station. I’m not sure if that’s a good or baffling thing. 😉

Good morning, hosers.

Heading Up to NYC on the train in a while, to see The Lion King with MLW and MLSIL who flew up yesterday. Apparently B&H is across the street from the train station. I’m not sure if that’s a good or baffling thing. 😉
My advice? Use the 12-Step Method--stay 12 steps away from the B&H doors. Keeps me out of camera shops--usually.

Most reactions

Back