The Coffee House

My advice? Use the 12-Step Method--stay 12 steps away from the B&H doors. Keeps me out of camera shops--usually.
That’s my thought. The last time I actually stayed in the city, and not just driving through, I ended up at Adorama and picked up a nice used 105mm f/4 macro.

Last edited:
Sinus infection, pounding headache, ear pain, dizziness…antibiotics, Tylenol, Flonase, soup. Ugh.
Speedy recovery! A couple of drops of oregano oil beneath the tongue. Learned that from "The Motivational Doc." Oregano and thyme oil are natural disinfectants and anti-microbials, and boost the immune system.

My advice? Use the 12-Step Method--stay 12 steps away from the B&H doors. Keeps me out of camera shops--usually.
Most camera shops have such a strong gravitational pull, that if I'm anywhere on the street, I get sucked in the doorway in spite of my efforts to stay away...

IMG_6038.jpeg

Which is your fav? Uber? Airbnb? Bitcoin? ChatGPT? Or are we all writing in AI generated photos?

Speedy recovery! A couple of drops of oregano oil beneath the tongue. Learned that from "The Motivational Doc." Oregano and thyme oil are natural disinfectants and anti-microbials, and boost the immune system.

I had homemade soup that had fresh oregano in it. That’s the closest I could get. I’ve never heard of oregano oil. Is it for cooking or a dietary supplement?

wishing you a quick recovery!
Thank you!

Any better today? Hope so!

Headache and earache are mostly gone. Sinuses still not good but better than Monday. Thanks!

I had homemade soup that had fresh oregano in it. That’s the closest I could get. I’ve never heard of oregano oil. Is it for cooking or a dietary supplement?

Thank you!

Headache and earache are mostly gone. Sinuses still not good but better than Monday. Thanks!

I have been taking oregano oil as a supplement for a few years now, mostly to help with inflammation and gut health.

I’ve never heard of oregano oil. Is it for cooking or a dietary supplement?
It is food grade, so can be used for cooking, or aroma therapy (I guess if you like the scent that much 😂 ), or homeopathic medicine. It is anti-microbial and anti-septic, and for me it worked very well in dealing with a sore throat. The main actor is a compound called carvacrol, which is found in thyme as well, and... tequila... so the latter would probably go down a lot better, and meet the cgw seal of approval... 😂

That’s my thought. The last time I actually stayed in the city, and not just driving through, I ended up at Adorama and picked up a nice used 105mm f/4 macro.
My favorite Adorama interaction: I wanted to buy a camera for my wife. and had settled on a Canon G12. One item in the kit offered online was not available, so the whole kit was listed as unavailable. I called the store to see what they could do, and they were happy to substitute a better item in the kit for the same price. I was asking a lot of questions and the store rep. said, "Trust me, you'll love it." I told him it was not for me but for my wife, and he replied, "I'm a marriage counselor, trust me she'll love it." Then he. said if I bought it now, we could have it delivered by noon the next day. I said, "really?" He said, "If you let me get off the phone!" I bought it and it was in our hands by noon the next day. The comedy routine was free.

Yep, trying to keep it low. Already spent a bunch at other places.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back