What's new

The Coffee House

Tuesday morning I woke up with a fever of 103.1 -Boy I knew I was sick. I was pretty much bedridden for the entire day. That was the sickest I felt in a long time. The following day I felt better, almost day and night and this morning I am pretty much back to normal besides a bit of a runny nose. I'm just glad it was a short thing!
 
@nerwin here Strep Throat is going around in conjunction with pollen allergies.

Mother Nature had another "hissy fit" yesterday, went from sunny and warm down to freezing again. Next week warmer weather returns.
 
Norovirus is running rampant at all the colleges here in the northeast. Just in time for all the kids to bring it home for spring break.
 
Hi all, I have often said
“When I fall down, I know it’s time to stop.”
Well it’s definitely time to stop, the only reason I am sitting is cos the the chair was closer than the floor. Joints are agony unable to even hold a fork time to find the strong pain killer.
 
@Original katomi I know the feeling. I try to get through the day on Tylenol but there are days when I have to hit the pain meds for relief.
 
Cold and raining here, my mother always said about March, "in like a lion, out like a lamb". Lets hope it works. lol.

Supposed to be warm again next weekend, but we won't be here. Doing the National Parks tour in Utah for 2 weeks, fly out on Thursday. Which reminds me, need SD cards.
 
Happy Friday, hosers! :icon_cheers:

And it's March 1st, to boot. Spring is ever near. :1247:
 
It is above freezing right now, but heading back into rain. For me, the rain is more annoying because I prefer dryer days for photography.
 
Hi all, I have often said
“When I fall down, I know it’s time to stop.”
Well it’s definitely time to stop, the only reason I am sitting is cos the the chair was closer than the floor. Joints are agony unable to even hold a fork time to find the strong pain killer.
I get that. I'm not to that point, but I keep extra strength arthritis meds nearby, because there are times where the pain is to the point I can't sleep. It's a choice between tinnitus or pain, and I'll take the ringing in my ears over not being able to sleep. Hoping for speedy relief for you.
 
Hi all, how is everyone this fine evening ( uk time lol)

I'm relaxing in bed mustering up the courage to get up. No rush though. It's going to be a nice warmish day here by the look of it! 🌞

Gym shortly then I'll go for a run. Service my ute. Will drag the camera out later in the afternoon. 🙂
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom