The Coffee House

No blood thinners but T2. Thankfully it's non-insulin.
I've cut down on sweets by a huge amount, so I'm hoping that will help. Also cutting back on certain types of carbs. Once upon a time, sweets were a special treat, but now we can have ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if we so choose.

Morning meeting in Toronto. Happy to grab an early breakfast stool with friends at King's Noodles on Spadina--one of my old Chinatown happy places. Yup, too much: salt, FAT(bbq duck and pork), sugar, empty calorie carbs. But there were some greens and verifiable proteins(forgot the sliced preserved egg).
Definitely health-injurious but what am I saving myself for?

BBQCFXa.jpg

Morning meeting in Toronto. Happy to grab an early breakfast stool with friends at King's Noodles on Spadina--one of my old Chinatown happy places. Yup, too much: salt, FAT(bbq duck and pork), sugar, empty calorie carbs. But there were some greens and verifiable proteins(forgot the sliced preserved egg).
Definitely health-injurious but what am I saving myself for?

View attachment 274439
Impressive meat on those hooks - wow!

Happy Friday, hosers!

Our cold snap is well over, so of course the warmer temps are bringing clouds with a few showers. I think I'll be staying in and messing around in the art room, between loads of laundry. Yuck.

Anyone have actual FUN plans? :boogie:

Happy Friday, hosers!

Our cold snap is well over, so of course the warmer temps are bringing clouds with a few showers. I think I'll be staying in and messing around in the art room, between loads of laundry. Yuck.

Kinda fun. Spring clean-up Phase One at the family ruin, probably light rain. Looks like the ancient rescue roses(a rambler and the notorious "French Biatch" from last season are digging their second spring--very pleased.

Happy Friday, hosers!

We were cool earlier in the week, but yesterday and today have been absolutely gorgeous. Temps in the mid 70s, slight breeze, and no pollen. Tomorrow Lil'Bit coming over, going to check out the Strawberry Festival.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back