What's new

The Coffee House

Not nearly as fun to jump into.

I've let the grandkids do that when they were here, but the OCD in me just looks at the mess.
 
The county in which live allows leaved to burned. It is still a predominately rural county, though I am in a suburban area.
Supposedly our city no longer allows leaf burning, but I came out of the house a couple of days ago and smelled burning leaves. Ahhh, that was wonderful!

When we lived in the country we burned anything and everything. Also had a wood stove.
 
I don't know about burning leaves here but just about everyone has a wood burning stove. I love having a nice fire going in the winter.
 
no burning leave allowed here. can burn wood, have outdoor fires, shoot you can burn trash.

But for some reason with leaves they say no, not sure if it is the amount of smoke when they are wet or it is that they are afraid people that burn leaves don't normally have out door fires and will burn the place down.
 
So I ended up confronting her :).

Here I think you might mean; "consoling" her.
lol you're right!
thank you :)
Your door photo was pretty good. I played with it some cropped the left side, but the door over toward the left on the edge of the frame, considered your sharpness (too much?) but when it was all said and done I had nothing substantial as it was all pretty much personal preference I was considering and didn't change the photo enough for better to warrant disregarding your own personal preferences or suggesting the change. I would have cropped down the left side and put the door in the corner of the frame but that is me I tend to not like chit centered.
 
Hey Charlie, this one is for you :)

f0kZkcs.gif
 
So I did 10 miles in 45 minutes on the bike today. When I was done with that, I just hung out and peddled for another 2 miles while I watched the rest of the show that was on. That means one more dollar goes into my jar :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #609
WTG, Lenny!!

Please remind me to get air in my bike tires tomorrow.
 
no burning leave allowed here. can burn wood, have outdoor fires, shoot you can burn trash.

But for some reason with leaves they say no, not sure if it is the amount of smoke when they are wet or it is that they are afraid people that burn leaves don't normally have out door fires and will burn the place down.
Leaves can blow in any wind. Not so good.
 
WTG, Lenny!!

Please remind me to get air in my bike tires tomorrow.

Put air in the tires! :D

I haven't been on my actual bike since last summer. Hopefully I'll get out more next summer. This past summer involved more hiking than other years, though, which is good.
 
yeah yeah I know you're sleeping!!!!

I just don't care!!!!

;)
 
I'm off to say something in my thread... have to change the title
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom