What's new

The Coffee House

Sometimes these kitties need to know just who is the boss. And by boss, I mean large lumbering unpredictable ape ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #737
large lumbering unpredictable ape ;)
Are you in town - looking in my window?

They have forgotten the incident and have been hanging around my chair.
 
yeah yeah everybody's sleeping but still ;)

it's exactly

goodmorning.jpg


and I just got my coffee
 
good morning maria! wakey wakey!!!!
 
good morning maria! wakey wakey!!!!
oh there's someone here!

weirdo.gif


;)

ok just realized... you could get mad at me for calling you weirdo... but... I really think you're a weirdo... can't be mad at me for being honest..... you should respect my opinion... yes...
 
good morning maria! wakey wakey!!!!
oh there's someone here!

weirdo.gif


;)

ok just realized... you could get mad at me for calling you weirdo... but... I really think you're a weirdo... can't be mad at me for being honest..... you should respect my opinion... yes...
yes. I believe if you really do a in depth character of every individual you will find they are all weirdos.

people, as a species, are weird.
 
hey wait, are you studying me? That, is pretty weird...
 
yes. I believe if you really do a in depth character of every individual you will find they are all weirdos.
people, as a species, are weird.
completely agree

I think I'm a bit weirdo too so I can call you that way because I kind of understand ... no.... actually I think I'm "normal" but my family and friend think I'm a weirdo... have no idea why...
 
take you a while to figure me out my wife still says she don't get me and I am a "complex individual"
She's always right, so you know!

Why don't you like grammar?
 
it's just 8 a.m and I'm already eating a cake!

That's not good!

But I can't say no when a person offer me a cake! It's not my fault!!!
 
can't take this much of sweet in the early morning!!!

why oh why I love to eat!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom