What's new

The Coffee House

I'll stick my nose into this and give a very unusual analysis. Probably against better judgement. But here goes:
There are always two sides to relationships. For Marija.
Just from reading the posts you have written (and like I say I could be way off, so you are allowed to slap me if you ever find me) you have a luring characteristic to your personality that is rather attractive. I'm sure this isn't the first guy that saw it.
On the other side this poor guy has a need for that characteristic and it's acting as a magnetic attraction. He of course has no clue as to whats happening. Just goes goo-goo.
So for you, you need to discover what that is and change it in you. Then the magnetism drops out. But, don't fight the guy as you just tie it up.
What I'm trying to say is that you can change someone else by changing you if you do it right.
So mishele is on to something here but only you can discover what needs to reverse.
Well, enough of my jabber.

It's the kavorka!

 
What I'm trying to say is that you can change someone else by changing you if you do it right.

I disagree. It is not Marija who needs to change.
 
Maria just needs to stop being so foxy.

I noticed I started to get less attention after I stopped stuffing my shorts.
 
Maria just needs to stop being so foxy.

I noticed I started to get less attention after I stopped stuffing my shorts.

Strangers stopped pointing and laughing at your crotch?
 
I'm tired.

tumblr_n6v4ah0Ex01t52snxo5_500.gif
 
I can tell. How cute is that.... :-) You must be on the East Coast?
 
I can tell. How cute is that.... :) You must be on the East Coast?

Yup. 'Burbs of NYC.

So, we are practically on a diagonal from each other :)
 
Can't get too much further apart and still be in US. I guess you could move to Maine.
I spent some time in New Jersey for work and I'm glad I'm here now.
 
Can't get too much further apart and still be in US. I guess you could move to Maine.
I spent some time in New Jersey for work and I'm glad I'm here now.

I'd be glad to get out of Jersey, too ;)

If I move somewhere other than NY, it would likely be Maine, actually. It's gorgeous. And I've discovered I'm hopelessly East Coast. And I don't like heat so I would definitely avoid the South (it was bad enough being in Florida for college.) So yeah, I'm pretty much relegated to New England.

Are you from California?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom