What's new

The Coffee House

Morning, Gary! It's 38F here right now.
 
PAGE 69!!!!! Woot!!!
Get naked!!
 
Here's what I see from my office window as I attempt to get myself started on today's marathon grading session:

2014-11-13 10.00.21.webp
 
63F this morning. Maybe hit the mid 70's today. Getting colder.

Gary, honey, are you just TRYING to make me hate you?? :black_eyed:
37 here, going to a whopping high of 41. Looks like we won't make back over 50 for at least the next week, in fact next Tuesday the current prediction is 35F for the HIGH.

I really have GOT to find me a beach. I could get myself to Charleston, but I'd have to sleep in the car, because I don't think I could afford to pay for the gas and still get a hotel, and eat and all those silly little things. Still, I *would* be at the beach…it's tempting.
 
Sharon, we have the exact opposite reactions. We were in the 60s for the past few days and it was starting to really annoy me. It's finally gotten chilly again and I'm so much more comfortable!
 
The winter after I moved back here from Atlanta (this is my hometown, but we lived in Atlanta through my high school years and until I got married in my early 20s), it was the coldest winter on record. We had a record snowfall and the temperature dropped to -24F.
If it EVER gets that cold here again, I will pack everything that I can fit into my little convertible, and I will simply disappear. Go hop on a ship to the Caribbean and make a living selling photos to tourists. :D

I can tell you where the coldest place on earth is. It is at the bus stop on the corner of 35th and Bryant in So. Mpls. I spent a few mornings waiting for the bus in -30F temperatures.
 
It was 17 degrees F here this morning. Supposed to stay chilly for another week. I will probably snow on Saturday. I seriously doubt if either of us will be up for skiing this year. I cranked my knee a couple of weeks ago, and it barks at me once in a while.
 
It was 17 degrees F here this morning. Supposed to stay chilly for another week. I will probably snow on Saturday. I seriously doubt if either of us will be up for skiing this year. I cranked my knee a couple of weeks ago, and it barks at me once in a while.
And it is not Thanksgiving yet! Brrrrrrrrrr.
 
63F this morning. Maybe hit the mid 70's today. Getting colder.
Good morning. I am up higher than you. At 1500 ft elevation. My thermometer outside says 53.
 
still haven't got out the snow equipment.........


I been busy. seems it takes me 3 hours to watch a hour and half movie now as I keep pausing and rewinding looking at the perspective of how they are shooting it
 
Snow equipment is something I don't miss but I do need to ride my mower around to knock down some weeds. :-)
 
I'm off to the garage. Finishing my Kitchen cabinets and am on the last one. Later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom