What's new

The Coffee House

and.........................

I just want to tell you all
images


for trying to help me with this situation

let's move on to other subjects....

like

me being adorable :586:
 
Yes, I should be. But I'm up anyway. Was just checking in for final notices and you showed up. What can I say?
:D

oh got to go

the real creep has just call me to his office. Doesn't sound happy.
 
and.........................

I just want to tell you all
images


for trying to help me with this situation

let's move on to other subjects....

like

me being adorable :586:

You ARE adorable...but then, how could you not be? You're my daughter. :1247:
 
have a simple question for you girls

How much does the manicure cost there? Had my nails done last night
How much does the hair washing and straightening it cost? I do that every Monday after work
 
have a simple question for you girls

How much does the manicure cost there? Had my nails done last night
How much does the hair washing and straightening it cost? I do that every Monday after work

I wash my hair every day.
 
have a simple question for you girls

How much does the manicure cost there? Had my nails done last night
How much does the hair washing and straightening it cost? I do that every Monday after work

In my area, a basic manicure can go for about $10-20. For more specialized services are more. A gel manicure is around $30-40. Then there are tips and acrylic, airbrushing, jewelry...it can get close to $100 if not more in some salons (depending on where you go).

I don't know about the hair and blowout. I've never done it. A haircut in cheap salons is around $20-30 but in the nice salons it can again get over $100. There are bargain salon chains that do haircuts for $8 or $10, but then blow-drying is a couple dollars more, I think. I don't remember seeing any of them around here but there might be a few.
 
I've had the same haircut for the last 10 years.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom