What's new

The Coffee House

[
Oh, yeah, and when I *do* get my hair cut, I go to this place downtown that is a very exclusive school for hair stylists. Super inexpensive for some very quality work, AND they don't allow you to tip them.
This is not just a regular beauty school, although we have those too, where you can sometimes get a cut for free or less than $10. This is an "institute" and it's where people go who want to be able to work in high-end salons.
I think I paid around $25 the last time I went; that was for a shampoo, cut, style and blow-dry.
will you go with me and Leo at that place? :)

Sure! I really need to go anyway, and you don't even need an appointment, so as soon as you all get here, we'll just go. And then we can go down to Market Square and have lunch at one of the awesome little restaurants down there. I'm thinking, for you and Leo, we'd probably go to Tomato Head, because they have LOTS and lots of delicious vegetarian and vegan options, including some vegan cupcakes that are seriously better than any regular cupcake I've ever had.
 
(Also sorry, but I'm not a fan of :586: in the early morning. Early mornings are for sleep or coffee. Can't be bothered with anything else :D )

I used to be like that... didn't like it in the morning... but then one morning I woke up and decided I simply have to do it....
******there's more of the story but not for public *****

the point is...

I liked it!

and even before the coffee
 
I used to be like that... didn't like it in the morning... but then one morning I woke up and decided I simply have to do it....
******there's more of the story but not for public *****
the point is...
I liked it!
and even before the coffee

Is that even physically possible???
 
I used to be like that... didn't like it in the morning... but then one morning I woke up and decided I simply have to do it....
******there's more of the story but not for public *****
the point is...
I liked it!
and even before the coffee

Is that even physically possible???

Youth!

I've beat my body pretty good doing sports so even tho I am only 33 my joints sound like gunshots in the morning. A hot shower and coffee make me somewhat human.

The idea of having sexual intercourse first thing in the morning is appealing but would most likely end up in disappointment for all parties involved.
 
I've beat my body pretty good doing sports so even tho I am only 33 my joints sound like gunshots in the morning. A hot shower and coffee make me somewhat human.
oh no!

The idea of having sexual intercourse first thing in the morning is appealing but would most likely end up in disappointment for all parties involved.
oh noooooooooooo!
 
oh noooooooooooo!

It normally ends that way anyways. But as I like to say, 2 minutes in heaven is better than no minutes!
 
I've beat my body pretty good doing sports so even tho I am only 33 my joints sound like gunshots in the morning. A hot shower and coffee make me somewhat human.
what sport? how long?

Somehow it's difficult to imagine you doing any sport

I need some evidence
 
I've beat my body pretty good doing sports so even tho I am only 33 my joints sound like gunshots in the morning. A hot shower and coffee make me somewhat human.
what sport? how long?

Somehow it's difficult to imagine you doing any sport

I need some evidence

BMX and Snowboarding.
 
hey I remember those mornings. Then I had kids and haven't had that dilemma in about 15 years now.
 
hey I remember those mornings. Then I had kids and haven't had that dilemma in about 15 years now.

I thought your kids were younger.
 
hey I remember those mornings. Then I had kids and haven't had that dilemma in about 15 years now.

I thought your kids were younger.
which one. I have a teenager and they go down from there..

wife got pregnant when she was 18, she just graduated highschool. I was 23 and was visiting back at maine but planning on going back to vegas..
I am still in maine now with more kids...years later...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom