What's new

The Coffee House

hey I remember those mornings. Then I had kids and haven't had that dilemma in about 15 years now.

I have two kids

they like to play in one room and I like to play in another room

that way we don't interrupt each other while playing

problem solved
 
hey I remember those mornings. Then I had kids and haven't had that dilemma in about 15 years now.

I have two kids

they like to play in one room and I like to play in another room

that way we don't interrupt each other while playing

problem solved
playing Is what got me in so much trouble!!!!!
 
I've beat my body pretty good doing sports so even tho I am only 33 my joints sound like gunshots in the morning. A hot shower and coffee make me somewhat human.
what sport? how long?

Somehow it's difficult to imagine you doing any sport

I need some evidence

Would it surprise you to know that I was a goalkeeper in soccer (football for most of the world) for over a decade? A pretty good one too; the team I played for after high school won the state championship twice and came in second another year. Then I started playing for a semi-competitive (meaning we were really good, not just recreational, but we didn't travel extensively and compete in any major tournaments) team, until I was pregnant with my eldest.

I also played fullback every now and then, and even played the sweeper position a few times, and got to play forward once in my whole career--but goaltending was the position I loved, and what I played 99%+ of the time.
 
Would it surprise you to know that I was a goalkeeper in soccer (football for most of the world) for over a decade? A pretty good one too; the team I played for after high school won the state championship twice and came in second another year. Then I started playing for a semi-competitive (meaning we were really good, not just recreational, but we didn't travel extensively and compete in any major tournaments) team, until I was pregnant with my eldest.

I also played fullback every now and then, and even played the sweeper position a few times, and got to play forward once in my whole career--but goaltending was the position I loved, and what I played 99%+ of the time.
no way!!!

Ma, you rock :headbang:
 
I feel old. Last night I shot a high school play. When I got home my back was killing me. Sucks to be old.
 
BRI_7571.webp pretty much what I am looking at here this morning. small dusting..
 
We got a bit more...
image.webp
 
looks like a few inches there runnah. cheer up though when they tally the winters accumulation up I always end up with more than you. so you have that..
 
Getting older is tough on the body for sure, and I would looooove to have my 18-year-old body back, but only if I could have it while keeping my 43-year-old brain. I don't ever want to be that much of a dumbass ever again.
 
why women should marry when they are young. When they get older it is harder to find any takers..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom