What's new

The Coffee House

I was perusing old stuff that I had ....
you film buffs might like this
I had a Simmons Omega D2 B+W enlarger.

I never used it. Sold it for like $50 back in 2009
I never was a coffee drinker, so I couldn't develop film lmao
 
Hey Astro, my PhotoShop instructor used to ride for Chevrolet. Amongst his stable of bikes he has a Medici also. What was funny is that we had the same bike shop in Huntington Beach.
 
Bill, me too. I went to bed early to snuggle up and read because it's so bloomin' cold, and also because my back was hurting.
Fell asleep off and on until about 2 a.m.
Now here I am at 6 a.m., already awake and having my coffee--on a Saturday, my ONE day to sleep in!
But I never sleep in; my body just won't let me do it anymore. Last Friday, after working 40+ hours in the preceeding three days, I slept all the way until 7:30 a.m.!

At least I love coffee. If I woke up this early every morning and didn't like to drink coffee, this world would be a much, much uglier place. :D
 
REALLY want to go birding somewhere this morning--but it's 20F, wind chill makes it feel like 12F. I just can't make myself do it.
Plus, my back is still hurting and I'm going to the football game this afternoon, which means walking about 3 miles or so to/from the stadium, plus all the standing we invariably do during the game.
I suspect walking around with the Sigma 150-500 right now just wouldn't be my best plan.
 
Looking out my window, I see more snowy than I care for at this time of the year.
 
Well, I did not wake up early this morning. In fact, I got out of bed half an hour late. I know 7:30 is late for a lot of you folks, but it's my normal waking time these days, and this morning I got out of bed at 8. I had a long day yesterday, went to bed late - about 12:45, and when I woke up, I had two purring kitties curled up right next to me.

If you all don't already know this, it's nearly impossible to get out of bed when a cat is curled up and purring in the crook of your arm. And TWO cats? Snuggled right next to each other in the crook of your arm? Forget it. You're doomed. So I stayed in bed for an extra half hour :)

And now coffee!
 
sleep at midnight. wife got up with the kids and let me sleep in. Didn't wake up until almost nine. Most I think I have slept in months.
And go for coffee!
 
Morning Bri.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom