What's new

The Coffee House

Good morning to you, Marija! :D
hey Leo, I have a picture of you too ;)

Good-Morning-Glitters-4.gif

Oh good, you shared one of the safe ones :1398:
 
Good morning & afternoon.
 
Morning, Charlie!

TPF is making me wait 16 more seconds before I say good morning to you.
 
Jammin' delay.

My lovely wife got an ERO ticket, Friday night for a burned out headlight. We discovered it on the way home and picked up a new bulb, but it was too dark to see so I planned on changing it yesterday. She had to take LL to a thing later that night and got stopped by MSP.
 
Hey Marija, Ma and I gave you serious answers to your USA/Canada question. Did ya see them? Huh huh??? Didja??

Here's one advantage that I didn't write there: you can report sexual harassment in the work place and your boss won't just dismiss you by telling you to "give the poor guy a break." :icon_hug:
 
Hey Marija, Ma and I gave you serious answers to your USA/Canada question. Did ya see them? Huh huh??? Didja??

Here's one advantage that I didn't write there: you can report sexual harassment in the work place and your boss won't just dismiss you by telling you to "give the poor guy a break." :icon_hug:

And if the boss does, then you go to HIS or HER boss and get both of them.
 
Jammin' delay.

My lovely wife got an ERO ticket, Friday night for a burned out headlight. We discovered it on the way home and picked up a new bulb, but it was too dark to see so I planned on changing it yesterday. She had to take LL to a thing later that night and got stopped by MSP.

So wait, she got a ticket after you got the bulb?
 
Jammin' delay.

My lovely wife got an ERO ticket, Friday night for a burned out headlight. We discovered it on the way home and picked up a new bulb, but it was too dark to see so I planned on changing it yesterday. She had to take LL to a thing later that night and got stopped by MSP.

So wait, she got a ticket after you got the bulb?

It hadn't been installed yet. It's no big deal - no fine, no points, just a repair order. All we have to do now is get a trooper or police officer to verify it works. They sign off on the ticket & we mail it in. If we wait beyond 30 days, they suspend the tags until it's done.
 
Hey Marija, Ma and I gave you serious answers to your USA/Canada question. Did ya see them? Huh huh??? Didja??

Here's one advantage that I didn't write there: you can report sexual harassment in the work place and your boss won't just dismiss you by telling you to "give the poor guy a break." :icon_hug:
LOL first!!!!

yeah I saw what you wrote of course... and thank you really because you give the best answers

but replying on your posts demand a bit time and I don't know if I'll be able to finish my reply now, that's why I didn't reply... but I'm going to reply now or later!!!
 
cant photograph birds to save my life. Almost every morning I look out the window and see birds. change lenses. Go outside and they are gone. wth..
 
cant photograph birds to save my life. Almost every morning I look out the window and see birds. change lenses. Go outside and they are gone. wth..

They do that to deliberately taunt you. Birds are assholes that way.
 
cant photograph birds to save my life. Almost every morning I look out the window and see birds. change lenses. Go outside and they are gone. wth..

They do that to deliberately taunt you. Birds are assholes that way.
well if they want to be that way I will put down the camera and get the bb gun or the 12 gauge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom