What's new

The Coffee House

And here I am, just getting to my first cup of coffee.
 
Afternoon, Marija!
 
Somebody needs to put pictures in the gallery so this thing on the right side of the screen that shows the latest additions will no long show the bug pictures someone posted yesterday :disgust:
 
I cut my thumb a couple of days ago. The cut can't heal because I won't let it heal. I'm not that careful.

There's a bit of blood on it now so I can't work anymore. Can't touch papers or type anything work related on the keyboard :)

Have a bit time here and then the hairdresser. Have to be nice looking for tomorrow ;)
 
I cut my thumb a couple of days ago. The cut can't heal because I won't let it heal. I'm not that careful.

There's a bit of blood on it now so I can't work anymore. Can't touch papers or type anything work related on the keyboard :)

Have a bit time here and then the hairdresser. Have to be nice looking for tomorrow ;)

Yes. Blood. Absolutely no way you can do any work. Nope. Clearly you must go home.

See, if you lived int he U.S., we'd say, "Put a Band-aid on that thing and get back to work, slacker!" :whip:

;)
 
10 more minutes of not working....

what's with you today?
plans?
 
10 more minutes of not working....

Funny - I also have 10 more minutes of not working. Or at least of not getting ready for work. I am giving myself until 9 and then I have to move my butt and get out of the house by 10. My students have their first exam today so I have to make sure I'm in the classroom a little early.

Four more weeks of teaching! :boogie:
 
Somebody needs to put pictures in the gallery so this thing on the right side of the screen that shows the latest additions will no long show the bug pictures someone posted yesterday :disgust:
I was wide awake for much of the night thinking about a certain kind of bug. I have a novel stuck in my head and so I was imagining another chapter (in my head). Maybe I should just start writing it. I'd probably sleep more.
 
I was wide awake for much of the night thinking about a certain kind of bug. I have a novel stuck in my head and so I was imagining another chapter (in my head). Maybe I should just start writing it. I'd probably sleep more.

Or sleep less because you can't stop writing! :D Or maybe that is just me...I write better at night and I get so involved in it that I can't really stop. Next thing I know, it's 2 a.m. It's one of the reasons that I'm not writing so much these days - I need sleep!
 
Crap, and now I need to take a shower and go to work.

See you folks later!
 
Figured I'd post a picture of what the coffee is fueling - SQL coding and flickr/TPF browsing!

40122198-7ECF-4F6F-A22E-1C6FF5B64DB6_zpskdmv1sfm.jpg
 
Yes, but the real question is...is that a troll doll on the shelf??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom