What's new

The Coffee House

Haha nope that's my Gandalf plush that my boss gave me

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416254565.301525.webp
 
Figured I'd post a picture of what the coffee is fueling - SQL coding and flickr/TPF browsing!

40122198-7ECF-4F6F-A22E-1C6FF5B64DB6_zpskdmv1sfm.jpg
should you really be doing this when you are monitoring a nuclear reactor? Or is this normal protocol?
 
Haha nope that's my Gandalf plush that my boss gave me

View attachment 89516

Well, that is just awesome, then!

(Not that there would be something wrong with a troll doll. My sister is in IT and whenever I visited her at work, I noticed an oddly high proportion of troll dolls on the desks in her department :) )
 
evening people!

how are we tonight? ;)
 
replying to the monitor thread. Because I really don't know a damn thing about it. Don't even know how to calibrate a monitor or the purpose. I just turn on mine and hit auto and it kind of does whatever it does.
 
Hey Marija!

Got yer hair did?

(Sorry - I'm employing a bit of American slang that you might have to get used to if you move here ;) )
 
Oh, man! She might have to learn several new dialects of English.
 
my default on my monitor is 9300k. should I change that to 6500k? Also I just went through the calibration, and it looks like chit now. real dim.
 
hmm never mind. I picked the middle and went with it. I guess calibration is a little different redid it again. I cant really tell how it isn't that different than hitting auto but somehow it seems to be. Did it in the monitor through the windows 8 calibration and the monitor settings. I am a little confused over which rbg to pick but just went with default.
 
It occurs to me that laptops have finally given men a socially-accepted way to carry a purse. Disguised as a messenger bag, of course.
 
It occurs to me that laptops have finally given men a socially-accepted way to carry a purse. Disguised as a messenger bag, of course.
a purse is nothing more than a renamed satchel. Havent men carried satchels in history anyway?
 
needs coffee still..... ughhh. wake up to a purse convo. :BangHead:
 
That wasn't a purse conversation. That was a random thought in my head that actually made it out of my head. You didn't have to respond to it. THAT made it a conversation. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom