- Joined
- Dec 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,948
- Reaction score
- 16,269
- Location
- Somewhere in Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1,366
Good thing you don't have to postwhore anymore!![]()
Yeah - I cleaned up my garbage in that thread!
This has been an interesting project - I am learning as I go and have become a so-called "expert" in the office on certain functions. Unfortunately, every time I overcome one obstacle another one is close to revealing itself and I have to figure out how to get passed it. When I do figure it out, potentially switching directions and trying a different approach, I realize the new way would have been better from the start. I may get to present the whole thing to MSGIC (various GIS professionals from the State, County and Federal governments, utilities and a couple of Universities).
