The Coffee House

She looks very happy! Glad she enjoyed her day.

My husband and I were ill so stayed home and slept. Youngest daughter had planned a surprise visit. Oh well another time. The oldest daughter dropped off supplies for us and flowers for me.

I hope you’re feeling better Cheryl!

My husband and I were ill so stayed home and slept. Youngest daughter had planned a surprise visit. Oh well another time. The oldest daughter dropped off supplies for us and flowers for me.
Hope you are better soon.

Get better,

Hope you are feeling better!

Finally had a good thunderstorm last night! Nothing better than laying on your bed in the dark with the windows open and watching the lightning light up up room and hearing the thunder clapping. Then you start to hear a few drops of rain and downpour and then eventually the thunder moves off into the distance. Very nice.

2024 Northern Lights: Barely . . . .

I was out again looking for aurora borealis (northern lights). I think I barely saw them, maybe. I took pictures, but they don't really show up. Maybe. . . .

Happy Thursday Hosers! After a wonderful, mostly sunny week, the weekend slowly approaches and the thunderstorms along with it. Of course. The windows are open, the sky is dark, lightning flashing, thunder rumbling, the rain is falling, and the wonderful scent of rain on the earth and dry grass is filling the air.

Dark skies pouring rain,
Warm and earthy scents rising,
Springtime thunderstorm.

@jeffashman did you get any of the flooding/tornadoes that LA got?

@jeffashman did you get any of the flooding/tornadoes that LA got?
Lots of flash flood and areal flood warnings, but no tornados. The new St Augustine sod is loving all this rain we are getting.

Hi Hosers! Getting read for my west coast trip. I have a head cold and feeling like crap! Fingers crossed that I’m feeling a bit better before my 6+ hour flight tomorrow night. The good news is the actual photo tour doesn’t really start unti next week so I can rest if needed. I have a bunch of solo outings planned ver the weekend if I’m feeling up to it.

I’ll be spending time along the Oregon Coast and then in Redwoods National Park. Can’t wait!

Hi Hosers! Getting read for my west coast trip. I have a head cold and feeling like crap! Fingers crossed that I’m feeling a bit better before my 6+ hour flight tomorrow night. The good news is the actual photo tour doesn’t really start unti next week so I can rest if needed. I have a bunch of solo outings planned ver the weekend if I’m feeling up to it.

I’ll be spending time along the Oregon Coast and then in Redwoods National Park. Can’t wait!
Get better! Glad you do have the weekend to rest up before the main event. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Looking forward to the pics. Have fun!!

I just ate a PB&J on stale bread. Things are not going so well for me lately. But at least it wasn't moldy I guess.

Hope you are feeling better and have a great trip! Looking forward to your photos.

O man....Dabney Coleman passed away at 92. Funny man he was.

One of my favorite movies of his is "Short Time" Short Time - Wikipedia

Was only available in the US on VHS (I own a copy) or Laserdisc. But you can watch it on Youtube.

Most reactions

Back