What's new

The day the world turned upside down

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought it would be neat to do something like this, even though the picture isn't the greatest. I like the colors, I suppose.

m73506700.jpg
 
My photo teacher always said it was interesting when you flipped photos :]
It looks to me like 1) the black part is a cliff over your head and you're above the clouds. or 2) the outline makes it seem like the mountains are actually the sky, so that they're mountains with trippy colors! idk if that made sense. Good job :)
 
So did you just turn this photo around?
Is it NOT a reflection on some water?
For that is what I first thought it was?
I have photos like that (i.e. reflections on very still water), and they kind of upset me any time I look at them, I KNOW that I photographed the objects upside down, and I KNOW I did so on purpose, yet, upon looking at the photos, I feel kind of disturbed, wanting to turn the pic. I did that: turned the reflection around, but that, too, looks funny ;).
 
To me, it seems right that way. It'd be a bit boring the "right way", but this way there's so much potential for stories.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom