The Desks

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
desk1.jpg

Made me shiver when I saw it, I hate school. good shot id like it better if you turned the camera a little to the left, or cropped the wall out of the side.

-Joe

Desks for only one person... here they always are for at least two. And often placed so four can work as a group.
Therefore: symmetrical or playing-with-patterns classroom photos are not possible in Germany ;). (And I get little to no chance to see the inside of a classroom any more these days, anyway :greenpbl: )

there's something about this i like...wide angle...noise...increased contrast. what im thinking ain't coming out :p I LIKE IT!!! there :mrgreen:

Joerocket said:
Made me shiver when I saw it, I hate school.
Me too

LaFoto: I only have one class when we have a table with 4 people sitting around it, all the other clases have individual desks. Interesting...

JonMikal said:
there's something about this i like...wide angle...noise...increased contrast.
Cool, that was exactly what I was trying to achieve

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Aghh...atleast you guys have baskets to put your feet on...

Nice shot, I like the contrast of tone and "uncomfortable" composition (atleast it's uncomfortable for me).

Cesium 911 said:
Aghh...atleast you guys have baskets to put your feet on...

Nice shot, I like the contrast of tone and "uncomfortable" composition (atleast it's uncomfortable for me).
Thanks, I wasn't sure about comp on this one because I couldn't fit all just 2 rows in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back