What's new

The Drifter

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?

I'm still undecided about this one. Nothing to say :confused: Oh...except that I had to run to get that far away :er:



57561087-L.jpg
 
"Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?"

I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!

Great tones as usual....good to see a figure in a landscape... gives it a nice focal point :thumbup:
 
Archangel said:
"Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?"

I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!

Great tones as usual....good to see a figure in a landscape... gives it a nice focal point :thumbup:

haha - I agree! Love the tones and comp on this one!
 
Thank you everyone!

Archangel said:
I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;-)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!
Well darn it...I thought about it?

We were posting at the same time Linda :) That's two votes...maybe one of the nice mods will see this and move it for me?
 
wow great shot! i really like the textures and comp! excellent excellent! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
As always, I like it. The tones and rule of thirds work very well for this image. The silhouette figure adds mistery to it. I found myslef thinking "who is he? Whats he doing out there?" To make it a dark image, I think the addition of a shovel (maybe a new pile of dirt too?) would creep me out a little...
 
Thanks again.

joyride said:
As always, I like it. The tones and rule of thirds work very well for this image. The silhouette figure adds mistery to it. I found myslef thinking "who is he? Whats he doing out there?" To make it a dark image, I think the addition of a shovel (maybe a new pile of dirt too?) would creep me out a little...
Good idea! I can always go back :twisted:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom