The Drifter

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?

I'm still undecided about this one. Nothing to say :confused: Oh...except that I had to run to get that far away :er:

57561087-L.jpg

I really like the tones and the placement that you chose.

"Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?"

I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!

Great tones as usual....good to see a figure in a landscape... gives it a nice focal point :thumbup:

Archangel said:
"Wasn't sure what gallery to put this in?"

I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!

Great tones as usual....good to see a figure in a landscape... gives it a nice focal point :thumbup:

haha - I agree! Love the tones and comp on this one!

Thank you everyone!

Archangel said:
I like this one...... maybe in the dark gallery ;-)....you look quite menacing, maybe you've just burried someone in the desert or summin?!......:lmao: .....just trying to 'big up' the new gal thats all!
Well darn it...I thought about it?

We were posting at the same time Linda :) That's two votes...maybe one of the nice mods will see this and move it for me?

wow great shot! i really like the textures and comp! excellent excellent! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

As always, I like it. The tones and rule of thirds work very well for this image. The silhouette figure adds mistery to it. I found myslef thinking "who is he? Whats he doing out there?" To make it a dark image, I think the addition of a shovel (maybe a new pile of dirt too?) would creep me out a little...

Thanks again.

joyride said:
As always, I like it. The tones and rule of thirds work very well for this image. The silhouette figure adds mistery to it. I found myslef thinking "who is he? Whats he doing out there?" To make it a dark image, I think the addition of a shovel (maybe a new pile of dirt too?) would creep me out a little...
Good idea! I can always go back :twisted:

Most reactions

Back