What's new

The Drifter

Thanks again!
I guess it's a keeper ;)
 
beautiful beautiful!
love the composition and tones.. the texture in the fg is particularly striking
tfs:)
 
Yeah this is for sure a Keeper. I really like the simplicity of it and how effective it is at getting emotion from me. Very well done.:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
I really like this. The tone, the detail in the foreground, the shadowy man, everything!
 
Wow thanks everyone!
I feel tons better about this one now :)
 
Jake, that photo is awesome! I love the tones, the compo...well most everything
*goes to see if he's submitted it to dA...methinks it's +fav time.*
 
This is amazing Woody. I can not believe I missed this one. Well done man
 
Very nice, I like the tones, and the contrast level in the middle ranges. Its very good.
 
woodsac said:
--- I'm still undecided about this one. Nothing to say :confused: Oh---

I agree with you, maybe if the left foreground was sharper, my think is that this would cause the eye to start in lower left and then move across to the upper right, I think that would help give it some Oh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom