What's new

The Drive Thru

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*woof* I'd like a McBone and an order of fries *woof*

Just a funny sight and it has become a part of my street photography that I'm working on.

drivethru.jpg


(scanned image from the print and the print was one of my first ones made in my new darkroom)
 
Awesome shot...so funny!!!

the only nit pic is the OOF in the foreground of the pic, but other than that its perfect!

well done
garrentee
 
Good find, nicely spotted. Well exposed, and I like the print. Nicely toned paper! Congrats on your new darkroom. How I wish I could have one and learn all the necessary things in a darkroom...
 
thank you everyone. The OOF is actually my steering wheel. I was behind this SUV at the drive thru and had my camera with me. I could not pass it up. I am working on a series of shots like this and others that are all shot from my car.
 
I like this one very much! What a great capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom