What's new

The first snow

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
These are some off the roll I broke, but recovered some of later. Lately I have liked to carry my praktica with a wide-angle lense and color film around, just for shots that I foundn't have normally taken. This is a newer, more street style for me, and I like it more than my eariler style.

Anyway, here are the pics

window.jpg





snow.jpg
 
I really like the second one!
It would also look sweet in B&W with a big contrast boost. :)
 
I like how you've treated the second one in color. A lil bit bump in contrast would help, me thinks.
 
Really like the second one, especially the black and white version of it. good stuff.
 
Thanks for posting it! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom