The Fisherman | "Low Water" from a Different Angle

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Same spot as "Low Water," just from before I got all close and personal with the falls. I don't usually involve humans in my landscape shots, but they were right in the way the whole time, so I didn't have too much of a chance to NOT include them (other than the up close and personal "low water" shot). Comments and Critiques always welcome!

The Fisherman by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Ok, I'll bite, yes it's play on words. What are these guys fishing for in this scene?
I love the photo, but I am prejudice about your work :)
Nancy

Ok, I'll bite, yes it's play on words. What are these guys fishing for in this scene?
I love the photo, but I am prejudice about your work :)
Nancy

Whoah, someone loves my images all the time? [emoji5]️[emoji5]️ someone had caught a 20" carp there recently, so good fish below the dam. Thanks for your kind words!

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump!

I like it... it would be boring without these guys

Cool shot. I think the fishermen are interesting but my attention goes more to the left of the image. I might consider cropping out the crouching fisherman.

Cool shot. I think the fishermen are interesting but my attention goes more to the left of the image. I might consider cropping out the crouching fisherman.

But the standing one would be too close to the right edge... It would seem lopsided.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back