The Furls of Time

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes I get bored... And then I see the stack of incense. Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Furls of Time by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Best,
Jake

Looks very pretty. Love the shapes of the smoke. I just can't decide whether or not I like that little stray wisp on the bottom left. There also seems to be a bit of noise or something on the left side of the first two curls. Don't see it anywhere else. I don't know if that's an artifact of shooting or processing.

Looks very pretty. Love the shapes of the smoke. I just can't decide whether or not I like that little stray wisp on the bottom left. There also seems to be a bit of noise or something on the left side of the first two curls. Don't see it anywhere else. I don't know if that's an artifact of shooting or processing.

Most likely came through in processing, as I did no noise-reduction. I left the stray wisp in as I really liked it. It almost framed the furls.

Jake

Most likely came through in processing, as I did no noise-reduction. I left the stray wisp in as I really liked it. It almost framed the furls.

Jake

Well that's kind of why I couldn't decide. I like the framing and the delicacy of the wisp, but it was distracting at the same time. But ultimately I think it's better in. It makes it a bit more interesting.

Jake

Well that's kind of why I couldn't decide. I like the framing and the delicacy of the wisp, but it was distracting at the same time. But ultimately I think it's better in. It makes it a bit more interesting.

I went back and forth as well. Right now I love it, but who knows, tomorrow I may hate it. It's difficult to make decisions about your own photographs sometimes.

Best,
Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake

I went back and forth as well. Right now I love it, but who knows, tomorrow I may hate it. It's difficult to make decisions about your own photographs sometimes.

Best,
Jake

Don't I know how that feels. I am always the most harsh on myself. But IMHO you take excellent smoke photos.

Best,
Jake

Don't I know how that feels. I am always the most harsh on myself. But IMHO you take excellent smoke photos.

Why thank you!

Best,
Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back