2WheelPhoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2011
- Messages
- 6,844
- Reaction score
- 996
- Location
- Tampa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Is this thread at the point it really starts "going places"
I still think that the issue of 'worrying about cropping' would still exist. That won't go away with any size/shape of sensor or image. Unless everyone gets brainwashed into believing that square images are the only option.I didn't want a round image as an end product, but a sensor that can have several aspect ratio without worrying about cropping too much.
A round sensor will use at least 2 times more area compared to a square sensor given that the wasted sensor sheet is not recycled. But what I mean is that I didn't want a round image as an end product, but a sensor that can have several aspect ratio without worrying about cropping too much. And I think they could produce sensor using cylinders instead of cutting them.