The Gate-keeper (for chiller and jm)

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You know the expression.....waiting ages for a bus and then two come along at once......i got lucky....Slightly dodgy processing but hope you like em..

crow1.jpg

crow2.jpg

crow6.jpg

crow3.jpg

crow8.jpg

crow7.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

You da man for these, Angel!

That third one looks like a take on JonMikal's Washington Monument shot ... :lol:

Very good ... very clever ... right spot at the right time ...

*packs camera away*

angel....baby.... darling...sweetie pie....

did you forget me??? ok..whatever... i see who butters your bread...

thanks for thinking of me with death, tombs, and RAVENS!!!!

'preciate ya.... * walks off muttering......angel my *ss....*

just kidding... its ok...(wipes a tear, off my pitiful little cheek...lips quivering with repressed grief....)

actually love the sepia shot really well....they are all great, you lucky angel you..... what are these, friends of yours??? sheeze.. not fair...

hey love ya, though angel... really.... mean it..... deep deep love...

*** lets see, eye of newt... feather of raven...stir gently.....pour mixure over replica of angel.....hmmmmmmmmm****

lol....your funny raven......these were for chiller and jm cuz they're chasin these crow/stone shots too at the mo, but dont worry i got a special one for you.....(think that potions kicking in)..... Its just my eyes are near bleeding point from spending ages on the comp today :crazy: ....but you'll see it soon.

Thanks tho, and everyone else, for your kind comments :D

:hail: Right on. Nice job man. :hail: Do we let him win Jon? Was it supposed to be on a cross, with the wings open, and some wierd clouds in the background:confused:
Excellent capture Archman. Way to go.

Well, Archangel, with these you are putting yourself on Rank 1 for the time being! No doubt.

Yes, the ultimate pic is a crow on a cross, caw-cawing with its wings open, but ... that may take another couple of years for anyone of us to get that.

My favourite is 1.

LaFoto said:
that may take another couple of years for anyone of us to get that.

QUOTE]

We have almost been going a year now:lol: ..feels like 10. Im gonna search for "Crow Trainers" in Toronto..there has to be somebody I can pay:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back